The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

No, but "Bitch" does. So does "Blow me." And so does, "Bitch I'm gonna slap you in the head." And, "Bitch, you best check yo'self befo' you wreck yo'self" does. There's probably a few more.

LMP's comment made me chuckle, and then this made me laugh even harder. You crazy guys!

Now, knock if off.

UberBeaver said:

No, but "Bitch" does. So does "Blow me." And so does, "Bitch I'm gonna slap you in the head." And, "Bitch, you best check yo'self befo' you wreck yo'self" does. There's probably a few more.

I like it when the whitest guy on this board goes 'ghetto'...that is so :cool:

No spoken words said:

LMP's comment made me chuckle, and then this made me laugh even harder. You crazy guys!

Now, knock if off.

wild_and_crazy_guys.jpg

The caption in the corner frightens me. Beav, you can be Aykroyd.

Ah, I don't have any hostility at all. NSW started it!

He's spinning this web of lies!

UberBeaver said:

Hey Temple Bar patrons. I trust all of you are having a fine evening on this, June the 19th. Anyway, just wanted to point out that if LemonMacPhisto comes in here, I plan to challenge him to a punch-up, Queensbury rules. Why? Because he's a juvenile punk who is shooting a Star Wars movie on a 40 dollar budget and that offends my sensibilities. I shall pummel him until he's crying for his Mom or until he's crying for Lancemc to come and save him. This I solemnly swear, or I'm not Uberbeaver the disea (Bonochick is watching)....the pile of s (Bonochick).....um, or I'm not the representative of Strong Island that I deem myself to be

Dude, maybe you did start it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom