The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, this happened today....went to Macy's to buy some t-shirts and dress socks. And. By the time I left, I had bought 2 dress shirts, a suit, 2 ties and the aforementioned socks and t-shirts. I don't know how that shit happens. At least most of what I got was part of a clearance sale....

If I were an O's fan I'd hate to see the Yanks ahead, too.

A close friend of mine loves the Orioles, but, he's the only person I know that roots for them.

I'm a big Angelos fan, because he's ceaselessly amusing, due to his incompetence. Sorry. :)

lynnok said:
not a problem, Angelos is a running joke anyway. NSW are you a Cubbies or Sox fan?

I'm a life-long Yankee fan, born and bred in The Bronx..just moved to Chicago 2 months ago after a decade in LA....so, pull for the Cubs now, like I pulled for the Dodgers in LA..but, the Yankees are who I actively and passionately follow and root for.

No spoken words said:
Hey, Reg, good to "see" you.

Reg, do you despise Zito now?

Did Rich Harden come back and pitch out of the pen??? If so, is that a long-term thing?

I don't despise Zito, I pity him...and trust me that's a lot worse than despising him...:yes:

I think the A's will try to ease Harden back from his injuries...probably the smart thing to do...:yes:

This is funny, a guy in my office is an East Coaster who grew up with the Brooks Robinson/Boog Powell Orioles...he can't stand Angelos either...:uhoh:

Who could stand him? He's a disaster of an owner, for a long time now.

I hope Harden stays healthy and gets back into the rotation...I'm no A's fan, but, guys with arms like Hardens are rare, so I'd like to see him pitch...Haren and Harden are a scary 1-2.

Reg, do you pity me? What about the fool, do you pity him, a la Mr. T?

I'm not fond of the Yanks at all. Went to Yankee Stadium last year, game i saw the O's flamed the place. they won the next day.

Are you going to see Thome tomorrow or is he still out? I have one of his foul balls, Caught it at Camden Yards two years ago

Reg Angelos is a moron, he's killing Baltimore baseball and he doesn't care.

I'm a fan of the Boog/Brooks era too. Actually I saw Boog a couple of weeks ago at the mall here, His wife is from Rochester

Nobody is fond of the Yanks except for Yankee fans...they are one of those polarizing franchises...if someone is a fan of another team, I just assume thye despise the Yanks...it is what it is.

Thome DH'd today, so, he's healthy.

I love Camden, by the way....used to drive down there with my buddy at least once a year before I moved.

ETA - Angelos is killing Baltimore baseball? I thought he had already killed it, now he's just beating a dead horse. I hope he sells one day, the Orioles are too rich in history to be this bad for this long. Or, at the very least, I hope he leaves McPhail alone and lets him run the team as he sees fit.

Angelos won't ever leave Mac Phail alone, his mutant spawn believes they know more about the game than anyone else. PFFT!

This year I visit Wrigley.

Hey Colleen what are you in school for...:hmm:

Thora have fun watching the Mariners...they used to have such a great team...:sigh:

Hey Beav...tell the Red Sox thanks for beating the Pads last night...:bow: Now can you ask them to beat them again so my Dodgers can build a lead in the West...:hmm:

I knew you'd see things my way Beav...:up:

No spoken words said:
You did not addresss the other part of the question, which was the crux of the matter to begin with. Reg, you once again phail. Not McPhail, just phail.

Dude, I was just ignoring that part...I pity the fool and I think Haren and Harden should share the "d" between them, and they could be brothers.

Back
Top Bottom