The Temple Bar: Oh, we’ll be taking whatever you got...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm afraid to see what I posted last night. Keyboards should have some kind of sobriety test and when you're hammered they hold onto everything like saved as a draft and you can only hit send/enter when you are sober/random

Why is wine so pretty and tasty and yet so fucking evil? :(

Your posts were fine last night. If I remember correctly from when catching up this morning, you only posted once or twice. :up:

My problem is that I can still type fairly well when trashed. Takes a lot for my typing to deteriorate. Hence, I often type drunk and say shit I later regret. :shifty: Sometimes I wish that after three drinks, I was only capable of random letters and symbols.

VintagePunk said:
Your posts were fine last night. If I remember correctly from when catching up this morning, you only posted once or twice. :up:

My problem is that I can still type fairly well when trashed. Takes a lot for my typing to deteriorate. Hence, I often type drunk and say shit I later regret. :shifty: Sometimes I wish that after three drinks, I was only capable of random letters and symbols.

lol

I hear ya....I'm like that with speaking....I've usually gone on way tooo much before anyone realizes how drunk I am ...including me.it's a fine line between drunk/genius and drunk/wtf

Is it a local music sale or a chain?
I'm trying to procrastinate before my guilt complex kicks in and I have to punish myself with work in an attepmt to atone for my drunkeness.

Last edited:
Hey VP. Complex people such as yourself should not develop complexes. Snow, I was in the thread when you posted last night, I was kidding about going back and reading it...and, as VP said, your posts were fine.

snowbunny00774 said:

lol

I hear ya....I'm like that with speaking....I've usually gone on way tooo much before anyone realizes how drunk I am ...including me.it's a fine line between drunk/genius and drunk/wtf

Is it a local music sale or a chain?
I'm trying to procrastinate before my guilt complex kicks in and I have to punish myself with work in an attepmt to atone for my drunkeness.

My speaking goes WAY before my typing does. :huh:

Futureshop, this weekend only. Amy Winehouse for $6.99 and First two seasons of The Office US for $49.99.

And I might stop to look at sandals. :shifty:

:spendingmoneyIdon'thave: :drool:

I'll likely be in the poor house, and wearing only a barrel with straps to SF. :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

My speaking goes WAY before my typing does. :huh:

Futureshop, this weekend only. Amy Winehouse for $6.99 and First two seasons of The Office US for $49.99.

And I might stop to look at sandals. :shifty:

:spendingmoneyIdon'thave: :drool:

I'll likely be in the poor house, and wearing only a barrel with straps to SF. :uhoh:

I'll have to stop in at FS, see what else they have. thanks - I don't get flyers anymore for some reason so I never have a clue what's on where.

a barrel maybe but the right sandals can make that look work :drool:

No spoken words said:
That seals it, I'm going to SF.

:flirt:

Snow, perhaps I should keep the barrel likelihood in mind today when sandal shopping.

All my sandals are too high for everyday wearing, or too dressy. I need casual flats. That's not too much to ask. M I RITE??

No spoken words said:
That seals it, I'm going to SF.

Excellent. You have broadcasting experiencing. Have you ever worked a video camera? You good at lighting? Sound is going to be huge - 5.1 - :drool: I'm relying on you, man. Do.Not.Fuck.This.Up.Like.You.Fuck.Up.Every.Other.Aspect.Of.Your.Pitiful.Useless.Life.Dick.Much.

:knockitoff:

No spoken words said:
I have to go fucking shopping today...need t-shirts and a tie or two and some other crap. At least Michigan Ave is nearby. I'm talking to myself.

Are you saying that we're such bad listeners, you don't feel heard? :hug:

Yay for your new shirts and ties, NSW :up:

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm afraid to see what I posted last night. Keyboards should have some kind of sobriety test and when you're hammered they hold onto everything like saved as a draft and you can only hit send/enter when you are sober/random

Why is wine so pretty and tasty and yet so fucking evil? :(

I may not even bother with anything else tonight...wine :drool:

the drag queen pointed out what a great sobriety test this is.
tupperwaresorttoy.jpg

* really going now

No, VP, you're actually good listeners. I just sometimes am clearly not making conversation, I'm just thinking out loud. :)

Beav, saw you post in BAW's b-day thread, so, figured your entrance here was imminent, that's all.

Ok, on the serious tip.....who talks like that???......talk to you guys later, have a good one.

redkat said:

I may not even bother with anything else tonight...wine :drool:

tupperwaresorttoy.jpg

* really going now

this is brilliance and I'm going to buy one today. toys r us is beside FS. anything else I need while you guys are helping plan my day?

redkat said:

tupperwaresorttoy.jpg

* really going now

Hey - I've got one of those!

VintagePunk said:

Internet stalking. It'll only escalate from here. I recommend that when he visits home, you pack up your family and go on a secret vacation. :uhoh:

No kidding. I won't be getting out of my car at the gas station anymore, that's for sure.

Safari is a pretty good browser. I've been using it lately. I think I still like Firefox better, but this safari, not bad. At least on a Mac. I've heard the Windows version is buggy.

wow - I just found the cards I made last night at my desperate houswives thing and they're sooooo pretty. I can hardly believe I made them : proud: there is definitely something to be said for the "make shit first, then get hammered" technique...they turn out way better :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

Thats it thora - start your day off with sparkle and sunshine and it really sets the tone :wink:

Hey, that's my specialty. Damnit.

I missed all the excitement. Meh. I'll be around later tonight, I'm sure. And I bought more booze today. If it's right in front of me, what am I supposed to do, just keep walking? I don't fucking think so.

Back
Top Bottom