The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

this is brilliance. we'll borrow some dirt bikes and fill one of those kiddie pools with $$$ and then you can just roll around in it.

BEST thing I have read all day. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oooooh, hookup in the works? :hyper:

I drive home and miss all of this? Wtf? :angry: ;)

PS Go see the Angels Snow (whatever the hell that means, I'm just playing along.

And I just had a huge ass centipede scurry out from my bill pile. :shudders: Fucker ran off before I could squash him with my heel.

My family goes for VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY long pre marriage periods or nothing at all. My brother is breaking the mold at 4 yrs though...ideally that will fall through though :evilbitch:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And I just had a huge ass centipede scurry out from my bill pile. :shudders: Fucker ran off before I could squash him with my heel.

I get those in the summer, too. :sad: I'm not scared of bugs in general, but those things freak me the hell out. They're unnatural. An affront to the evolutionary process.

is it bubble or babo? im all confused now, but in any case i had the coconut flavor today and it was wonderful. :love: yeah those tapioca things..hmm

taro, i'll try it. i'm convinced i need to go to this place every afternoon until i've had every flavor.

oh *I* owe *you* a PM do I redkat? why do I always have to initiate things in this relationship?? :angry:

I have the makings of bubble tea at home...maybe I'll attempt it this week. I wonder if you can add alcohol to it? :hmm:

I think I have finally mastered vodka watermelon. I have a giant one in the freezer waiting for me to get out of here at 8 PM GUYZ. I'll let you know how it worked....then I can make it again for VP's Thesis Be Gone/LMPA's You Were Right Asshole, I Am Too Good For You BBQ/Webfeed

snowbunny00774 said:
I have the makings of bubble tea at home...maybe I'll attempt it this week. I wonder if you can add alcohol to it? :hmm:

I think I have finally mastered vodka watermelon. I have a giant one in the freezer waiting for me to get out of here at 8 PM GUYZ.

Ooooh, nice. :drool:

I'll let you know how it worked....then I can make it again for VP's Thesis Be Gone/LMPA's You Were Right Asshole, I Am Too Good For You BBQ/Webfeed

And fuck yea!!!!!! :rockon::rockon:

Yeah...I always end up eating it right away or forgetting it in the freezer or I never tunnel the holes deep enough. I think I did a good job yesterday though and then I got so busy I forgot about it so it will have had lots of time to do whatever it's supposed to do to be yummy :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I've been digging watermelon for the past few months. Adding alcohol to the mix would be like a dream come true. :drool:

:ohmy:
That's what we did yesrteday.
I prepared sliced watermelon, mangos and oranges...and added Parrot Bay Rum. :drool:
We were hanging out in the pool and jacuzzi ALL day.

I also had a big bag of those Habaneros Dorito's, and Blue Moon beer. :up:

Good times

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Just meant that it's nothing...I'm tired, headachy, and hungry.

Shit, the more I try to explain, the more guilty of something I sound, so I'll just stfu. :shifty:

Pretty much. SO yeah, I'd advise you to STFU and GFY. :kiss:

snowbunny00774 said:

Is this something i need to be aware of?

A more kicked up version of Mike's. They should be in the same aisle. :up:

redkat said:

ZC should be more like this

Lynchburg lemonade is a Jack Daniels product. I don't think I've had it either

Is Mike's like Smirnoff:drool:

similar, but without the stomach lining being eaten feeling you sometimes get from Smirnoff Ice. The Cranberry one is tops :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom