The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

I can't YT from work...is that Prodigy Firestarter - if so :drool:

It was Twisted Sister, I Wanna Rock. Prodigy could never rock that hard. ETA - Bon Jovi - Runaway, sorry. I was getting ahead of myself. Prodigy...they probably could outrok Bon Jovi. Especially now that he went Country. WTF is up with Jersey? They can't figure out if they want to be Brooklyn or Memphis. Pick a hemisphere you moron. New Jesus.

Reg - I finished the Fargo Rock City book. It was awesome. I love that he actually took the time to think out metal in such a way. I feel he and I are kindred spirits. I might start stalking all the bars in the lowest east side trying to run into him.

UberBeaver said:

send that jackass some :livewebfeed: from Canada. See if he don't go changing his tune then. :drool:

this is brilliance. we'll borrow some dirt bikes and fill one of those kiddie pools with $$$ and then you can just roll around in it.

UberBeaver said:

It was Twisted Sister, I Wanna Rock. Prodigy could never rock that hard. ETA - Bon Jovi - Runaway, sorry. I was getting ahead of myself. Prodigy...they probably could outrok Bon Jovi. Especially now that he went Country. WTF is up with Jersey? They can't figure out if they want to be Brooklyn or Memphis. Pick a hemisphere you moron. New Jesus.

Reg - I finished the Fargo Rock City book. It was awesome. I love that he actually took the time to think out metal in such a way. I feel he and I are kindred spirits. I might start stalking all the bars in the lowest east side trying to run into him.

Country Rock = oxymoron...

As for Klosterman, I love the brilliance of tying in Rush to the Christian Rock scene...:lol:

UberBeaver said:

It was Twisted Sister, I Wanna Rock. Prodigy could never rock that hard.

Thanks. I liked my interpretation of it though...I'm gonna have to dig it out when I get home. AT 8PM PEOPLE!!!

I'm such a loser....I just made an excel sheet counting down the days I leave for each trip. Although I'm going to call AIr Canada and see if I can change one of my tickets. They'll say no, and I'll hate them and rant about them for a minute but it's worth a try I think.

Anyone know how hard it is to pick up Yankees tix on the day of a game?

Last edited:
redkat said:
:wave:

Re-cap and links to any drama I may have missed please :waiting:

Snow I've got big news. The wedding is off! :shocked:

:gorgeousintelligentwittycharmingnfortunatelymycousin: is single :happy:

wanna meet up in Dublin :flirt:

Tre finds us boring, so we started a topic for him in IO.

Who's wedding?

Even NJ has issue with cousins, man.

"And Jesus said to Mary Magdalene, "Hey, how YOU doin'?" And she replied she was well, and Jesus inquired into blood ties betwixt them, and when she assured Him there were none, He ordered some wine and said, "All right. Nice." "

snowbunny00774 said:

I liked my interpretation of it though...I'm gonna have to dig it out when I get home.

Excellent on the interpretation.

Depends on who they're playing probably. I don't think they sell out everygame. Is it July 4th weekend though? That might be hard to get.

UberBeaver said:

Tre finds us boring, so we started a topic for him in IO.

Who's wedding?

Even NJ has issue with cousins, man.

"And Jesus said to Mary Magdalene, "Hey, how YOU doin'?" And she replied she was well, and Jesus inquired into blood ties betwixt them, and when she assured Him there were none, He ordered some wine and said, "All right. Nice." "

:lol:

redkat said:
:wave:

Re-cap and links to any drama I may have missed please :waiting:

Snow I've got big news. The wedding is off! :shocked:

:gorgeousintelligentwittycharmingnfortunatelymycousin: is single :happy:

wanna meet up in Dublin :flirt:

WTF??? wow...I was going to PM you about dresses too!!
what happened? this is almost unheard of at home :shocked:

How was the weekend btw?

snowbunny00774 said:

Thanks. I liked my interpretation of it though...I'm gonna have to dig it out when I get home. AT 8PM PEOPLE!!!

I'm such a loser....I just made an excel sheet counting down the days I leave for each trip. Although I'm going to call AIr Canada and see if I can change one of my tickets. They'll say no, and I'll hate them and rant about them for a minute but it's worth a try I think.

It's difficult. They sell out a lot. Not impossible, but difficult.

UberBeaver said:

Excellent on the interpretation.

Depends on who they're playing probably. I don't think they sell out everygame. Is it July 4th weekend though? That might be hard to get.

the 7th...or the 8th maybe. I wish it was the week after...they play the jays.

snowbunny00774 said:

the 7th...or the 8th maybe. I wish it was the week after...they play the jays.

They play the Angels on the 7th...the game is being televised Nationally on FOX, so, I might be able to help you with tickets if you need.

Let me know.

Yea there is no question we're first cousins :sigh: :wink:

Lots of things I think came to a head. He called it off. They have been friends since childhood and then a 7 YEAR engagement! I actually think it's pretty cool that he was brave enough to call it off with only 5 weeks until the wedding. :up:

He's heartbroken though :( They have a house together outside of Dublin not sure how that'll work out. His stag party is going on as planned which hopefully will cheer him up a little.

redkat said:
Yea there is no question we're first cousins :sigh: :wink:

Lots of things I think came to a head. He called it off. They have been friends since childhood and then a 7 YEAR engagement! I actually think it's pretty cool that he was brave enough to call it off with only 5 weeks until the wedding. :up:

He's heartbroken though :( They have a house together outside of Dublin not sure how that'll work out. His stag party is going on as planned which hopefully will cheer him up a little.

There's no such thing as a 7-year engagement...that's a bunch of melarkey...:tsk: I mean, you're practically married at that point why bother getting married...:shrug: Oh sure you save on insurance and taxes, but really what's the point...:eyebrow:

However, if the stag party will cheer him up....like Rocky to Ivan Drago, I say "Go for it"...:rockon:

VertigoGal said:
i'm going to do the dishes, is whats up.
:angry:
maybe i'll be back although with my temple bar track record lately i wouldn't count on anything in the next 6 months.

Yeah, well I won't be holding my breath or nothing...:no: It's good to see you though...school's out, right...:hmm:

I sense you guys are trying to tell me something but I'm not sure what exactly...:hmm:

That sucks Kat...where's he headed for the stag?

VintagePunk said:
So, is the outcome of this broken engagement gonna be a hook-up with Snow? :hmm:

the timing seems serendipitous is that the right word. :angel:

Although I think it may take him a long time to get over her.

I agree 7 years is too long. He wanted to be able to buy them a house, get his career started. They've been together their whole lives. I think that's the problem.

Is that boba tea vg? I don't like it :sick: the tapioca balls

You owe me a pm I think :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom