The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find the addictiveness of Facebook has lessened a bit since I joined up. When you first join and everyone is writing on your wall and you join groups with wacky names then that's great. Then it sort of winds down... like any fad I guess. I imagine I likely will leave the site eventually.

Facebook is like a less confusing myspace Reg :hug: How you doin?

RavenBlue said:
I find the addictiveness of Facebook has lessened a bit since I joined up. When you first join and everyone is writing on your wall and you join groups with wacky names then that's great. Then it sort of winds down... like any fad I guess. I imagine I likely will leave the site eventually.

Just as long as you and your 'bushy tail' :ohmy: never leave my sight....we're good...:flirt:

:ohmy: Actually I almost left facebook until I joined this group that had said this guy was going to get a tattoo of a local newsman if 25,000 people joined the group. We never thought it would actually happen, but it did. Complete with said newsman joining the group live on air, and he was there at the pub where the guy got it inked live.

Yeesh.

UberBeaver said:

Oh no...that's going to be in my head all day.
I never realized that video was so post-apocalytic. I just thought it was real 80s. HA.

I think John had a message in that video...basically that message is:

Don't get caught in nuclear fallout if your a Catholic school girl....and please don't walk in the rain with your school girl uniform wearing a pinkish red brassiere....:no:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I think John had a message in that video...basically that message is:

Don't get caught in nuclear fallout if your a Catholic school girl....and please don't walk in the rain with your school girl uniform wearing a pinkish red brassiere....:no:

Absolutley. But if you do, stare real hard at the bad guys and start a fire.

the rockin edge said:

:lol:

i thought being a musician attracted girls, apparently i was wrong .:(

If you had taken my advice, re: set lists, "METAL UP YOUR FUCKING ASS", "THIS IS A SONG ABOUT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER!" you'd be swimming in the bitches, man. S.W.I.M.M.I.N.G. Chicks love that authoratiarin* shit. But, you don't listen. :tsk:

*They don't like good spelers either.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Same here, except boys.

I tried that, but it backfired on me. Apparently I'm "too good" for most of the men in the Metro Detroit area. At least one of them, anyways.

:rolleyes:

send that jackass some :livewebfeed: from Canada. See if he don't go changing his tune then. :drool:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, well I realize it'll be closer to 9:30 p.m., but I wanted to give her a lil' food for thought, you know...:hmm:

Snow...:hug:

Beav, I went home and put on some Classic VH1 and saw this video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22yHMCjNtk8

Very post nuclear, Firestarter....:yes:

I'm aiming for 8pm I'll have you know, smartarse.

I can't YT from work...is that Prodigy Firestarter - if so :drool:

:wave:

Re-cap and links to any drama I may have missed please :waiting:

Snow I've got big news. The wedding is off! :shocked:

:gorgeousintelligentwittycharmingnfortunatelymycousin: is single :happy:

wanna meet up in Dublin :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom