The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow: - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-17-2007, 10:19 PM   #46
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



quality, not quantity
Well, from a quality perspective not so high either, really. Of the 3 I met, one I met once, one I went to HS school with, and another one I know through friends. Oh - wait 4 - I was in a kick ass fucking band with one of them, then went probably 5 years without seeing him, then saw him a concert, had nothing to say to him, and .... yeah. I stink at myspace.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:20 PM   #47
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
WTF am, I? Scotch mist? I'm not helping you now...delete my last comment please :huff:
I once got kinda fucked up on Irish Mist. Is this Scotch mist similair? I've never heard of it.


NSW your TiVo called, he said, "Tell NSW to GFH." So hey, don't shoot the messenger, ok?
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:21 PM   #48
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Re: myspace I think I phail as well - at least lately.

There should be a rulebook for myspace.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:23 PM   #49
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:03 PM
Why a rulebook?
BTW - your pics
I want that T



Beav - you're now on ignore
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:25 PM   #50
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
Why a rulebook?
BTW - your pics
I want that T



Beav - you're now on ignore

For certain things like if you date someone and then they fuck you over or if you add someone you really don't want to but feel like you have to because they caught you on a "I dont want to be a bitch" day and now you're stuck with them, etc. That kinda thing.

Thanks - I luuuurve that shirt

Are we having our own mini-drama in here tonight?










__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:27 PM   #51
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



Beav - you're now on ignore
Lies. You can't ignore me.


In the CoNJ - myspace will be mocked and presented as a tool of the Corporate White Devil (CWD).

NJ was up on the mountain for 40 days and the CWD was like, "Dude, join fucking myspace. WTF? You can see pictures of drunk college kids and shit. Don't be a fucking pussy." But NJ, steadfast and stoned replied, "Dude, STFU. If I wanted to see pictures of drunk college kids I'd want to see them fucking. There ain't no fucking on myspace. Fucking tool....toke?" And the CWD fled, only to plan his next temptation.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:28 PM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:03 PM
well Beav just discounted me as quality, so he's dead to to me.

Other than that I just got here...why is there drama somewhere?
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:29 PM   #53
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



For certain things like if you date someone and then they fuck you over or if you add someone you really don't want to but feel like you have to because they caught you on a "I dont want to be a bitch" day and now you're stuck with them, etc. That kinda thing.

Thanks - I luuuurve that shirt

Are we having our own mini-drama in here tonight?



SWEET! But it will only be me flingling insults cause I'm on ignore and shit. You know what that means? I WIN! M I RITE?


You can erase friends in myspace, right? Is that like mean to do?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:30 PM   #54
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774
well Beav just discounted me as quality, so he's dead to to me.

Other than that I just got here...why is there drama somewhere?



__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:30 PM   #55
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel



For certain things like if you date someone and then they fuck you over or if you add someone you really don't want to but feel like you have to because they caught you on a "I dont want to be a bitch" day and now you're stuck with them, etc. That kinda thing.
I'd love things like that.

I made the mistake of approving someone I went to high school with. We were friends back then, but now? Ugh. I didn't want to seem like a bitch, so I said okay. She was sending me messages trying to get my phone number so we could talk and be friends, and I finally had enough, so I deleted her. Gah. She was a needy bitch back then, and obviously still is. Fuck that.



I'm normally too nice. I need to be more of a hardass at times.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:34 PM   #56
ONE
love, blood, life
 
snowbunny00774's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: londonontario
Posts: 12,298
Local Time: 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by ThoraSEB


I'd love things like that.

I made the mistake of approving someone I went to high school with. We were friends back then, but now? Ugh. I didn't want to seem like a bitch, so I said okay. She was sending me messages trying to get my phone number so we could talk and be friends, and I finally had enough, so I deleted her. Gah. She was a needy bitch back then, and obviously still is. Fuck that.



I'm normally too nice. I need to be more of a hardass at times.

uhm...ignore the PM I just sent asking for your # and address mkay
__________________
snowbunny00774 is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:36 PM   #57
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774



uhm...ignore the PM I just sent asking for your # and address mkay


Will do.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #58
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


Well, from a quality perspective not so high either, really. Of the 3 I met, one I met once, one I went to HS school with, and another one I know through friends. Oh - wait 4 - I was in a kick ass fucking band with one of them, then went probably 5 years without seeing him, then saw him a concert, had nothing to say to him, and .... yeah. I stink at myspace.
Actually, 5. My friends little brother is on there too.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #59
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 06:03 PM
Snow's facillitating all the mini-drams around here tonight.

Fuck, I'm tired.

And I go back to being my usual cheery 9-5 self in the morning.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 06-17-2007, 10:41 PM   #60
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 06:03 PM
While My Guitar Gently Weeps is a stupid song. Yeah, I said it. And I hate The Who too.

Smiley battles ends tomorrow am.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com