The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
During the World Cup, my whole department got to work at like 7am one morning to watch the US game LIVE....I think it was the tie against Itlay....wait, no, it was the game they lost, their last game, that they needed to win to advance...the one with the bullshit calls.....

As much as the Beastie's music was around me in my late teens and beyond, was never really a fan....and I like a decent amount of old-school hip-hop...but they never really did it for me, not sure why. I like "sabotage", though. :)

No spoken words said:
During the World Cup, my whole department got to work at like 7am one morning to watch the US game LIVE....I think it was the tie against Itlay....wait, no, it was the game they lost, their last game, that they needed to win to advance...the one with the bullshit calls.....

The last world cup in 2006? Was that Portugal? It was them, Trinidad, Portugal and...Italy? They had a tough division.

In 2002 I went to a bar @ 7am in the City to watch the Germany game. I had a training class and I got there late and after a bloody mary or two too many. Good times.

In 2002 I would go to bed early and wake up at like 4am to watch LIVE...recall doing that for the win against Portugal.....for 2006, I'm referring to the Trinidad game, then....was definitely not Portugal, and the Italy tie was over the weekend. One of my to-do list things is attend a World Cup.

No spoken words said:
One of my to-do list things is attend a World Cup.

Yeah, me too. Hopefully in Europe. That would be awesome. But not in England. They'll kill ya in England. Spain would be awesome. Just park down in Barcelona, watch some World Cup, eat, drink, repeat for a week. :drool:

Thora - just throw out random babble. It's what I do. SOmetimes people say something, sometimes they don't. Luckily, my memory doesn't go very far, so I don't really notice when I'm ignored. :D

Didn't you have an XBOX360?

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH, duh, sorry Beav...and I had just mentioned game consoles...

It's not hooked up....it's in storage....it'll get hooked up when I move into my actual apartment.

Lila is waiting for someone to say something that requires an obscure smiley or nutty photo.

Snow is likely at work, or, hopefully, in her hot tub.

James Brown's celebrity Hot Tub. Hot Tub....gonna make you sweat-ah.

Back
Top Bottom