The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks sweetie

snowbunny00774 said:

I just picked up two bottles of an OPI discontinued color my mom has been yapping on about for months. I swear between that and her bloody salad dressing stuff it made her life.

Good life advice - yeah yeah whatever

Nail polish you thought you'd never see again - all kinds of :hyper:

If I ever find the OPI color that was the color of my 1997 (ok, why the fuck does that year keep coming up for me today :madwife: ) Jeep I'd be in heaven. Gunmetal blue and it was AWESOME. :drool:

redkat said:

I realized the next day that they were both wasted because Shelley didn't remember anything, like feeling up the guy in front of us at the burlesque show. The one on the far left white skirt is Shell and I think she's the one you talked too. The other was too incapacitated :tsk:

Yes I did talk to Shelly...she was funny! Where's Dana these days...:eyebrow:

no i can't I deleted it :D

Dana is around just I don't know what she's doing. She logs in checks her pms just never posts. She's coming up this weekend for mr.baw's party and the irish faire :drunk:

Shelley is awesome and I'm sure she doesn't remember the night of that pic either. I'm hoping anyways.

redkat said:
I'm going to see Pirates :slant: is it any good?

I've heard it was kinda bad, but if you liked the first two, you'll like this one too. I'll rent it when it comes out.

Unrelated: Some people around this place have some stupid fucking opinions. I may be one of them, but I don't write a discourse everytime I say something....actually, I kinda do. Shit. NSW is right. I DO suck. Fuck. :sigh: phail.

THAT is timing, my friend. :hi5:

It's not that big - there's a bit more attention now (at least in TO) with the city having a team in the North American league... of course, season tickets only sold out because Beckham's supposed to be playing for a US team :wink:

:hi5: on the appeal letter

I'm already on my first glass of wine so I guess it won't matter if the movie is bad or not I'd rather see knocked up again

I need to learn how to use photoshop:drool:

Back
Top Bottom