The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I've officially had it with everything. :happy:

Got a letter tonight saying my financial aid was going to be suspended. Um, what in holy fuck?

Like the first thing I wanted to do tomorrow was go to the FA office. Motherfuckers.

:( That sucks! :hug: I hope you're able to work something out.

UberBeaver said:

Apparently because I've" failed to complete 67% of my requirements" - I was told for the accelerated semesters 3 credits was sufficient, but I'm not taking a summer class so if that's what this is about then sign me the fuck up for one. I'm going first thing tomorrow to straighten this bullshit out.

This from the same school that put me on the dean's list last month. Unreal.

I feel your pain April, all of my financial aid seems to have disappeared but for one scholarship, I'm kind of in panic mode right now. And I'm on the Dean's List too, and in the honors program, so I'm kinda what the helling over here....hopefully it all gets worked out soon

sorry about the troubles LMPA. Administrative error or not - it's BULLSHIT! :angry:

I got a bill from the hospital today 'Final Notice', and if I didn't pay, they were sending it to collection. Hello, I filled out the assistance form two weeks ago and haven't heard back. I told them two months ago I'd pay them a little at a time. I don't have $2K sitting around just to toss into the coffers (sp?). Like they need MY money. fukkem! M I RITE?

\end_rant

I have a regular customer that calls around this time every few weeks, and he just talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and goes on and on and on
vis.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I think I've officially had it with everything. :happy:

Got a letter tonight saying my financial aid was going to be suspended. Um, what in holy fuck?

Like the first thing I wanted to do tomorrow was go to the FA office. Motherfuckers.

Financial Aid are a bunch of fuckers aren't they. They suck. My financial aid office said I couldn't take just one class and had to take the 9 credits or they would drop FA. Well if they offered more classes I wouldn't have had these issues. Blah thank god I stopped going there.

:lol: Hey! I wish I could change my username. It's the crappiest thing to try to abbreviate. LNOB was popular for a while, and I thought it sounded lame. :D

Back
Top Bottom