The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
really tough :angry: I could have cried yesterday. It's not easy to make me do that but apparently physical pain :up:

Today I just did cardio.

It's from Sometimes-No Doubt

Lila64 said:
:lmao: at Beav today! :lmao:

and snowbunny admitted to watching Golden Girls and that just slid by? :eyebrow: :wink:

<<<back to work :wave:

what? I did no such thing...where did I admit that? not that I wouldn't but i don't where I did :scratch:

raising money for chairty and then spending the afternoon on a patio :drool:

I wonder if P is home and I can strongarm her into round 2 :drool:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:wave:

Snow, Lila knows all your dirty little secrets.....she sells them on ebay.

oh dear god I hope not :uhoh:

I don't there is one person actuallyt that knows all my secrets...I tend to distribute them randomly for safety...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:wink:

Your secrets are safe with me luv...:yes:

Thank you! :relief:

Sorry Bri...I'll leave instructions in my will that each person who knows a secret has to share it at the wake/extravaganza that will be held - will that work?

Hello all :wave:

Back from the fieldtrip :up:

We went to Science World and saw the Grossology exhibit, an imax movie called Bugs and all the other cool science stuff that I could never do/understand. :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

Thank you! :relief:

Sorry Bri...I'll leave instructions in my will that each person who knows a secret has to share it at the wake/extravaganza that will be held - will that work?

Snow, I'm nothing, if not loyal...:up:

:hug:

Hey Bri it gets to be 100 can you come over in your halter top and Daisy Dukes and help me get my 'walker' up and running again...:shifty:

snap...snap...snap...is that Reg or his pants?

I thought you wore those stripper pants?

M3005small.jpg

:drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

what? I did no such thing...where did I admit that? not that I wouldn't but i don't where I did :scratch:

raising money for chairty and then spending the afternoon on a patio :drool:

I wonder if P is home and I can strongarm her into round 2 :drool:

My bad, it was LMPA. That's what happens when I stumble in here to read this thread first thing in the morning.

And I know no secrets :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom