The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Since the're mysteries, you might tend to at least guess at whodunnit, which engages you a tad more than your typical breezy fare.

The BBC made a series called "The Inspector Lyndley Mysteries". I think it was the BBC. Anyway, my Dad records them and I've watched a few.

I don't like conjecture, I like to be completely surprised. ;)

snowbunny00774 said:

anytime :up:

get me a long distance runner and I'll acknowledge your greatness. shortlived though it may be :)

and yeah OJ is an acid..you know what I meant/aside

anyone read Cell yet?

Dean Martin is value for money guys :drool:

Kenenisa Bekele, Meb Keflezighi, Hicham El Guerrouj.

No spoken words said:
I've read most. VP loves her some King. The Stand will always be my favorite King title.

I was so upset a week or two ago! King was in Toronto, giving a talk. I wasn't even aware of it till after the fact. :sad: :( I would have gone.

I still haven't read Cell, Snow. Bad fan. :shame:

Speaking of reading, I should probably go to bed and read for a while. I've been staying up way too late these past couple of days, and I'm going to need lots of energy for this weekend. :yawn:

VintagePunk said:

You're awfully huggy tonight. : observation: :cute:

jealousy doesn't look good on you babe...wait your turn...I'll hug you too :kiss:

VintagePunk said:

I was so upset a week or two ago! King was in Toronto, giving a talk. I wasn't even aware of it till after the fact. :sad: :( I would have gone.

I still haven't read Cell, Snow. Bad fan. :shame:

I didn't know this either :(

cell is fantastic...brain candy but I love the premise, I have a hate relationship mostly with phones so it's brilliance to me :drool:

No spoken words said:
Every once in a while, fuck yes it is. :)

U R RONG. back on topix people.

me and my entertainment. go for it :up:

Night thora :wave:

Night Thora :wave: I'm back in the mode where I drag my ass all day, then wake up around 10pm. When I finally do drift off around 3 or 4 am, I wake up every 20 minutes till 8, when it's time to get up. :|

VintagePunk said:
Night Thora :wave: I'm back in the mode where I drag my ass all day, then wake up around 10pm. When I finally do drift off around 3 or 4 am, I wake up every 20 minutes till 8, when it's time to get up. :|

I'm there too...it sucks. hard to get motivated. I want to coach my team now but I don't think they'll appreciate me knocking on their doors...:tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:

jealousy doesn't look good on you babe...wait your turn...I'll hug you too :kiss:

I didn't know this either :(

cell is fantastic...brain candy but I love the premise, I have a hate relationship mostly with phones so it's brilliance to me :drool:

U R RONG. back on topix people.

me and my entertainment. go for it :up:

Night thora :wave:

All I ever do is wait for you people. Your hugs, and your phone calls and your sex, and your status cards. One of these days - and it'll be soon - oh yes, it will be - you'll all be waiting for me. :mad:

No spoken words said:

Do you need their SS# or cell phone #'s?

no...and this is for the collective, not me...I'm all heart people...I'm doing this for all my girls..and maybe Irvine.

wow, you guys have filthy mouths. rather disgusting actually :(

VintagePunk said:

All I ever do is wait for you people. Your hugs, and your phone calls and your sex, and your status cards. One of these days - and it'll be soon - oh yes, it will be - you'll all be waiting for me. :mad:

:hug:

I've done my bit guys...the rest of you get on it...she's pissed :affeared:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm there too...it sucks. hard to get motivated. I want to coach my team now but I don't think they'll appreciate me knocking on their doors...:tsk:

Doesn't every employee appreciate a late night home visit to discuss their performance, and ways to improve it? I know I would. You should do it. :up:

you guys will find this funny...

at work tonight, a girl walks by me and over hears me say "bastards" (in reference to customers naturally!) and looks at me in shock and says "wow, you swore?!?!"

everyone just looked at her like this...:der:

reputations :drool:

VintagePunk said:

:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom