The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uhm Michigan? could ya piss off? thanks :hug:

VP who's SC?

there's got to be some kind of running star who's eye candy :hmm:

focus ladies...you're either writing a thesis/knitting/reading or you're entertaining me :grumpy:

tre if you'll help - HI :wave:.

how was cello?

snowbunny00774 said:

VP who's SC?

focus ladies...you're either writing a thesis/knitting/reading or you're entertaining me :grumpy:

how was cello?

Status card :shh:

Tre, you did the cello part today? I love the sound of cellos.

Thanks for the heads up Weldy, I'll keep that in mind. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

VP who's SC?

how was cello?

i struggled through cello, think i got everything recorded, i'll have it mixed for you guys next week :up:

entertaining snow :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Status card :shh:

Tre, you did the cello part today? I love the sound of cellos.

Thanks for the heads up Weldy, I'll keep that in mind. :wink:

You are welcome VP...just remember...stay away from fruits and candies after you brush your teeth for at least a half an hour after you use mouthwash (if you use any. If not...just a half an hour generally...just to make sure :wink: ).

Sweets and Mints don't mix! (God I hate VH1 sometimes....that's where I learned that from :tsk: )

If you think of one it will be well worth it I promise. Well it will be to me and that's what we're all about really isn't it? :hug:

Weldy, I didn't know that actually...too bad that wasn't before midnight..it could have been my new fact for the day :up:

tre - good work...you think it'll be ready by next week?

got it VP - I'm a little slow on the uptake tonight...and miserable bastards are taking advantage of it :cute:

it's okay..NJ will give them their just rewards :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
If you think of one it will be well worth it I promise. Well it will be to me and that's what we're all about really isn't it? :hug:

Weldy, I didn't know that actually...too bad that wasn't before midnight..it could have been my new fact for the day :up:

tre - good work...you think it'll be ready by next week?

Make it your new fact for the day for tomorrow....since it is shortly before midnight :wink:

It was some Celebrity diet secret thing on VH1 and one of the celebs said that they brush their teeth to prevent a snack attack :shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Make it your new fact for the day for tomorrow....since it is shortly before midnight :wink:

It was some Celebrity diet secret thing on VH1 and one of the celebs said that they brush their teeth to prevent a snack attack :shrug:

That is a good idea...although for it to be effective for me I'll be brushing every 5 mins :mad:

thanks weldy!

VintagePunk said:
I need something to read. Something light and fluffy but with a good story - easy to get absorbed in, that I don't have to put effort into. :hmm:

I have a pile of fluff here...make sure you grab some when you visit.

RavenBlue said:
Zing!

Kraft Dinner VP?

The box? :shifty: Thanks, but I'm a pretty fast reader, and that'd take me like 20 seconds. ;)

Thanks Snow. I've been getting Sarah to pick stuff up for me at the library, but I can never think of anything. :angry: I have Heller's Catch 22 and Rushdie's Midnight's Children here, but I was thinking lighter...and fluffier. :shifty:

I finished Breakfast of Champions last night, and I loved it...laugh out loud funny!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Mouthwash would work as well cause it's also has mints in it.

Plus it would be less annoying than fishing out the toothbrush and toothpaste. :wink:

Look at you with all the good advice tonight...I'm going to end up paying you a consultant fee or soemthing!!

thora :drool: x 1000 wow.

VintagePunk said:

The box? :shifty: Thanks, but I'm a pretty fast reader, and that'd take me like 20 seconds. ;)

Thanks Snow. I've been getting Sarah to pick stuff up for me at the library, but I can never think of anything. :angry: I have Heller's Catch 22 and Rushdie's Midnight's Children here, but I was thinking lighter...and fluffier. :shifty:

I finished Breakfast of Champions last night, and I loved it...laugh out loud funny!

I bought a bunch of stuff at chapters on sunday so that'll have to wait a week or two. remind me of it though if I don't mention it.

I've got tonnes of chick lit and light suspense that I've been pawning off on people trying to be less pack ratish. I'd have given you the 3 totes full I dropped off at goodwill, totes and all I just wanted rid of them so bad. Take as much as you want when you are here :up:

I haven't read any Rushdie, and I loved catch 22...I almost bought it on Sunday because I forget most of it..well except fubar, but you could never forget that :wink:

/ramble

Back
Top Bottom