The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no desire to do anything productive today.

Has anyone seen or will admit to knowing anything about that thing The Secret? My dad's been nagging me for over a week to watch some DVD he dropped off. I promised (for the 8day in a row) that I'd watch it tonight. I'm affeared.

Sorry folks...I likes the AC/DC myself. I've admitted it before, shite taste in music right here : pointsatself:

Hey Snow...did you really leave at 8:00 p.m. last night...:hmm:

The Secret...it sounds like you Dad wants you to watch a movie about a grown, seemingly straight man, coming out of the closet to his family...of course I could be reading way too much into that...:reject:

I've heard a little about it, snow, but I'm pretty skeptical (sceptical?). It could be good, but I don't know. Basically I'm a wishy-washy fool.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

If you think you have to 'get' them...you're trying too hard...:yes:

58941_angus_Young_01jpg.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I have a certain theory about men who adore them.

They're toolbags. :wink:

I have the 'tool' and the 'bag' hunny...I'm your 'handyman'...winter, spring, summer or fall

Yeah, yeah I mixing my songs up, but it's James Taylor for gawd sakes...he's a wuss!!!!

He must - he mentioned something about a self fulfilling propehcy the other day...but he thinks it about everything I do other than work. He said I'd get the same results from the rest of my life as I do from work. Beav - explain it damnit. Is it only an hour long? It's pouring out I won't be doing anything when I get home..I guess I can watch it and do my own homework :madspit:

Nice theory Reg...the only closet he was in though was the one with his secretary :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Secret_(2006_film)

I have this theory that none of this is real. We're all just part of an eternal simulator, and we live different lives, blah blah blah. But we have control over what goes on around us. I'm not sure, but the Secret might be something like that. Positive thinking leads to positive....stuff kinda thing. Sounds very Eastern to me. I prefer the CoNJ - Punish Them With Kindness.

it was nothing, really! :silent:

Guilty pleasures? Hmm... I can't see anything from here, perusing a few stacks of CDs. But definitely not ABBA or Maniblow :no:

Back
Top Bottom