The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Local strawberries!!! :drool: :drool: : orgasm:

how much? I saw some last week at superstore and compared to import :yikes:

It's not like me to pass up an orgasm and all, however...that was ridiculous :tsk: I'll just have to make up it up to myself...or get someone else to :drool:

it's prescription only like everything else here. Plus it can only be prescribed for certain things. I've been on beta blockers before for migraines but not that one.

Just curious :whistle:

snowbunny00774 said:

how much? I saw some last week at superstore and compared to import :yikes:

It's not like me to pass up an orgasm and all, however...that was ridiculous :tsk: I'll just have to make up it up to myself...or get someone else to :drool:

$1.99 a quart.

Or were you asking about the price of orgasms? For many people, I hear they're free. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

$1.99 a quart.

Or were you asking about the price of orgasms? For many people, I hear they're free. :shifty:

When I think about it now that's a bloody bargain...I honestly don't even know if I'd even recognize it if I was having one* :distantdistantmemory:

*local strawberry or orgasm

We have several strawberry fields near us. When Maddy was younger, we'd go and pick them ourselves. Her & her chubby cheeks and all :cute:

anyone want to share 'Brain Damage' and 'Eclipse' with me? :shifty:

Last edited:
thanks VP :hug:

I bought hubby some Roger Waters for father's day. Didn't buy DSOTM, but perhaps I should have. Maddy was looking to play the songs, and we don't have them. And no one used them in the Desert Island Prog competition, so....

snowbunny00774 said:

Thanks. I liked my interpretation of it though...I'm gonna have to dig it out when I get home. AT 8PM PEOPLE!!!

what was this interpretation? did I miss it?

LMPA - I used to have a bff, but he went away. I'm not sure where, but I haven't seen him in a while. :(

Back
Top Bottom