The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
do we already have tickets or do we get tickets when we get there?

i just got home last night from a funeral in ireland so I haven't even thought about the game. not even sure if I'll be in nyc, if not, I'll paypal you my share of the room mia.

snowbunny00774 said:

i just got home last night from a funeral in ireland so I haven't even thought about the game. not even sure if I'll be in nyc, if not, I'll paypal you my share of the room mia.

:( i hope you can make it but i can understand if you can't. and don't commit to paying! why would you pay if you're not going? that's not fair at all!

snowbunny00774 said:

I hope you can make it, but, totally understand if you cannot.

:hug:

unico said:

:( i hope you can make it but i can understand if you can't. and don't commit to paying! why would you pay if you're not going? that's not fair at all!

thanks guys. the wedding is actually next month Beav.

well you guys budgeted based on me being there so I would never dream of leaving you hanging.

true. yeah, doing that last minute was a ripoff. my mom asked about the rate you can get for going home for a funeral and it was actually $300 more. That's nice that they rip off people in that situation, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't bother to look into it more and takes them at their word.

snowbunny00774 said:
true. yeah, doing that last minute was a ripoff. my mom asked about the rate you can get for going home for a funeral and it was actually $300 more. That's nice that they rip off people in that situation, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't bother to look into it more and takes them at their word.

that's really messed up. spineless bastards trying to profit from people's suffering :angry:

snowbunny00774 said:

Bereavement fairs are only good if the plane is completly full. And even then you need to bring documentation, so you really never win with those. Bastard airlines.

Back
Top Bottom