The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:
Probably whatever the Beav thought was playing music.

I actually walked around with a plastic bag that contained a six pack and a thing of pecan pie (Best.Bag.Ever? I think s). I thought it was that bag, but it was not. The bag I had was double plastic bags. And it made quite a friggin journey with me.

zoney! said:
How did you get out?

Office fans: (I am not sure if this has been mentioned) Have you seen the selection of Office stuff at Target's Dollar area?

I picked up two pads last week!

I'm going to Target now :love:

Nice pictures!! :)

UberBeaver said:
Yeah, I ate it. :drool: Thank you. Was that from Va or did you buy it here?

from va. though i was disappointed. northern va is NOT southern va. it isn't like the ones i'm used to back in the burg. you're welcome! if i didn't have interviews all week i would've made one myself.

next time...next time...

UberBeaver said:
I actually walked around with a plastic bag that contained a six pack and a thing of pecan pie (Best.Bag.Ever? I think s). I thought it was that bag, but it was not. The bag I had was double plastic bags. And it made quite a friggin journey with me.

Was it the bag you carried around that day? I was gonna ask you what it was :shifty: but never got around to it. :wink:

Ohh and I listened to Euphoria on my drive back to middleofnowhere. It was sweeeet! :drool:

unico said:

from va. though i was disappointed. northern va is NOT southern va. it isn't like the ones i'm used to back in the burg. you're welcome! if i didn't have interviews all week i would've made one myself.

next time...next time...

:flirt: you make your own pecan pie? :drool:

redkat said:
I took the stairs to get some exercise and got locked in the goddamn stairwell :mad:

HAHA. I used to work in a building and the elevator stopped 3 floors below my floor, so I'd take the stairs the last 3 floors (it was actually faster than waiting for the next elevator (75% of the time)) and probably 25% of the time, the door was locked. So I'd wait or bang or just go back downstairs. Bastards.

I've never baked anything before. I think it would be an interesting experiment, though cooking is not an interest of mine. The eating part, that's where I come in.

Zootlesque said:

Was it the bag you carried around that day? I was gonna ask you what it was :shifty: but never got around to it. :wink:

Ohh and I listened to Euphoria on my drive back to middleofnowhere. It was sweeeet! :drool:

Yep, that was that big bag. I am amazed I didn't lose it. It made it all the way home with me.

Just picked up some more Office stuff at target (some "I Love Jim" stuff).

Beav....on my shopping adventures tonight, I almost bought the t-shirt you were wearing!

I am watching Big Ten Field Hockey in HD! :drool:

Field Hockey in HD.

Not our proudest moment, but, hey, glad someone is watching. :)

Speaking of shirts.....did anyone take a photo of the Space Moon shirt?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom