The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Mia...where are the pictures...:hmm:

0922smackthat.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It'll all grow back before next week. True story. :yes:

I think I've already broken the new laptop. I was trying out the dvd player but once I took it out and went to shut down for the night it wouldn't. When I left this morning it still was giving me the shut down screen.

I = rule. :rockon:

my laptop is dying a slow death...

i'm trying to see if they'll let me get another one through work... got this one 2 years ago, so i should be due, esp. considering that the one they got me was a complete lemon.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

my laptop is dying a slow death...

i'm trying to see if they'll let me get another one through work... got this one 2 years ago, so i should be due, esp. considering that the one they got me was a complete lemon.

That sucks. Hopefully you can get the new one and it's a non-lemon. 2 years? That's just because of the lemon-ness, right? I've heard about low life spans of laptops but I was hoping it wasn't true.

I just hope this one doesn't blow up on me, since it's been discontinued and all that fun stuff. Maybe I just need to stop fucking with it until it actually gets set up for real tonight. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That sucks. Hopefully you can get the new one and it's a non-lemon. 2 years? That's just because of the lemon-ness, right? I've heard about low life spans of laptops but I was hoping it wasn't true.

I just hope this one doesn't blow up on me, since it's been discontinued and all that fun stuff. Maybe I just need to stop fucking with it until it actually gets set up for real tonight. :hmm:

all i can say is be very very careful with it.

don't drop it, spill anything on it, keep it in unkind climates (i.e. too hot, too cold, too humid), etc. etc. etc.

laptops are great and all but they're very finicky. the smallest little boo boo can fuck it up.

frankly i might just keep this crappy one until at&t does me a solid and drops their iPhone plan with unlimited texting to 59.99. it's at 79.99 now, and started at 99.99 i do believe. so we're 20 bucks off.

all i ever use my laptop for anymore is internet and AIM... if i can do that and keep it in my pocket, all the better.

don't drop it, spill anything on it, keep it in unkind climates (i.e. too hot, too cold, too humid), etc. etc. etc.

laptops are great and all but they're very finicky. the smallest little boo boo can fuck it up.

frankly i might just keep this crappy one until at&t does me a solid and drops their iPhone plan with unlimited texting to 59.99. it's at 79.99 now, and started at 99.99 i do believe. so we're 20 bucks off.

all i ever use my laptop for anymore is internet and AIM... if i can do that and keep it in my pocket, all the better.

Also, do not walk straight into a lamp post with it, or a mail box.

UberBeaver said:

I dunno either, but judging by the crazy look in his eye, his grandfather did a fine job. A damn fine job.

I'm pretty sure that the subject of Grandfathers should be taboo for us, at least in a public place or forum.

No one but me is ever touching this thing after tonight. Ok, maybe that's a little strong but I am guarding this thing with my life especially after all the hassle I went through in getting it.

I still have to get my second drive (aka the iTunes drive) out of the old comp, see if it still works, then I have to see if I can install it into the new one.

I finally saw an iPhone in person this weekend while I was at the airport. It's :drool:

Just got back from lunch - this marks the first meal I've had sans alcohol since coming back yesterday.

My first battle is finally here for the Symphonic Album Mini-Game. I'm playing the very good LMP, though.

No spoken words said:

You were already crazy.

Actually, that's a true fact. The Phillies are making me craz-IER, correction courtesy of NSW.

I hate the Yankees.

Back
Top Bottom