The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

Check your journal. You were told to go to sleep by me.

Have a sip of that.

I'm not going to check my journal. I won't go to sleep. I won't have a sip of that.

PF26 4
NSW -19

Oh, and how bout you go to sleep! Defy that command, will you?

unico said:

oh heeeeeeey! i wanted to ask: do you agree guinness tastes like crap in the u.s. infinitely better in dublin?

infinitely better there depending on the place. I've had crap pints there as well. your odds are better though. :)

If it's a place I suspect doesn't have good Guinness I ask for a sample before I order :reject: It's poured wrong here a lot as well. bartenders don't even care if it's all head :sick: It's one of the few things I'm a bitch about. :madwife:

unico said:
when i used to work at a tech shop this one time i turned off a computer and it wouldn't. so then i unplugged it (was a desktop) and the bitch still stayed on. mocking me.

What a bitch. :tsk:

Btw, no idea when the pics will be uploaded. Have to see if the software is compatible with Vista, which wasn't even in existence when I got this camera. :mad:

I think someone needs to stuff me under my desk for a while - I'd be much more productive that way.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

What a bitch. :tsk:

Btw, no idea when the pics will be uploaded. Have to see if the software is compatible with Vista, which wasn't even in existence when I got this camera. :mad:

I think someone needs to stuff me under my desk for a while - I'd be much more productive that way.

hey no prob! take your time. vista is a whore from what i've heard, so i hope it doesn't give you any trouble.

Back
Top Bottom