The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to those of you in NYC this weekend! I had a great time.
emot-dance.gif
Also my first time driving in the city. :yikes: I was so tired, I really don't remember it thank goodness.

Pleasure meeting Headache (again :D), NSW, Beav and Joerags for the 1st time. Awesome to see Zoots, April, Mia and Snow again!

Last edited:
I have a 6am flight back to Chicago. Get to wake up at 4am. Very excited about that. More excited about landing, going home, showering and going to work. :)

unico said:
speaking of which beff was expecting a call from you yesterday. that did not happen, as you may know

I'll call Beff anytime she needs a little pick me up from a complete stranger. I think she and I bonded. But in the not at all bonding sense of the word bonded.

Cool. :up: Me, Zoots and Carrie hit the Virgin Mega store. The $10 bargains were great. I managed to pick up U218 singles, which I never managed to get before. :reject: I also picked up a Prince Best of...

Next time you're in NYC area, let me know...

Hey Mia.

The details are shaky from the Beav and NSW. Mostly they've said there was alcohol.

there sure was loads of it! let me think:

Friday:
interview (went alright i think!)
bar (alcohol, ass-smacking, and more alcohol)
then the sexes split to eat/get ready respectively. we met up at a pizza place before the show. mike got his space moon, beav got his keith's and pecan pie, zoots got his cd. us ladies got nothin :grumpy:
the show was LATE! started at 10:30ish instead of 9. there was this 12year old fan girl rockin out and knockin into the band throughout the night. fakebono asked where the interlanders were and said hi to us after i screamed. they had a short set!!! sounded great though. i heard ultraviolet live, which is like a lifelong dream of mine.
um...lots more drinking during and after
nsw went home bc his partydress evaporated and his ride turned into a pumpkin.
we wandered the streets for a bit, beav got us lost thinking he was taking us to the park. then we finally made it back to the hotel and beav was convinced that april's bag was playin some "good shit", it turned out his ipod was on (i guess you had to be there, we thought this was hilarious.)
beav took the long way home

Back
Top Bottom