The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA! - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-20-2007, 12:43 AM   #301
Blue Crack Addict
 
RavenBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The majestic Canuckian wilderness
Posts: 17,103
Local Time: 04:13 PM
U2 released a new video?
__________________

__________________
RavenBlue is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 12:58 AM   #302
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by RavenBlue
U2 released a new video?
Silly girl...
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 01:45 AM   #303
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 12:13 PM
I learned 4 chords tonight! I think it's gonna be awesome.

My class has 12 people in it, and it's a good variety of musical experience, which is definitely good.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 06:56 AM   #304
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 02:13 PM
wayne.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 08:42 AM   #305
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,413
Local Time: 02:13 PM
ok so in te 40 minutes that i've been here i've had a biology teacher show me a lab by our starting center that looks like it was written by a 2nd grader, a senior got detention for being out of uniform and a freshman walked by me with a superman logo shaved into the back of his head.



why can't all athletes be clean cut guys with high SAT scores?
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:01 AM   #306
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase


why can't all athletes be clean cut guys with high SAT scores?
because some are girls too!
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:01 AM   #307
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:13 PM


Freshman are shaving things into the back of their heads again? What is this, 1991?

PS - By this time tomorrow I will be in NYC
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:05 AM   #308
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Not having a comp at home = boring.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:07 AM   #309
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:13 PM
i haven't heard yet...i thought about texting...but i don't want to seem pushy.

part of me is selfish and hopes that she does make it b/c I WANT TO MEET HER! plus, i know we'd show her a good time and she could probably use a break.

although, in all seriousness, no pressure snow!!!!!!
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:10 AM   #310
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,413
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico


because some are girls too!
not on the boys basketball team they aren't
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:11 AM   #311
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:13 PM
i absolutely cannot stand the faculty here. last night a student told me that she TWO faculty members made some discouraging remarks towards her b/c she worked full time and was taking classes part-time. it is taking all of my willpower to resist putting vasoline on their office doorknobs right now. wankers.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:13 AM   #312
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 56,413
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Freshman are shaving things into the back of their heads again? What is this, 1991?

PS - By this time tomorrow I will be in NYC
i pulled him over and bitched at him in front of all his little friends, telling him that he'd better go out for wrestling if that thing was still shaved into his head by november.

i can be such a douchebag sometimes... i love it
__________________
Headache in a Suitcase is online now  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:17 AM   #313
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico
i absolutely cannot stand the faculty here. last night a student told me that she TWO faculty members made some discouraging remarks towards her b/c she worked full time and was taking classes part-time. it is taking all of my willpower to resist putting vasoline on their office doorknobs right now. wankers.
Are you kidding? Bullshit.

Well, last night our class was informed if we had all participated more (this is the "ok i'm going on a cruise and will be sipping mojitos while I stick you with a shitload of homework" prof) we wouldn't be having a midterm Monday.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:19 AM   #314
Blue Crack Distributor
 
LarryMullen's POPAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Posts: 53,698
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase


i pulled him over and bitched at him in front of all his little friends, telling him that he'd better go out for wrestling if that thing was still shaved into his head by november.

i can be such a douchebag sometimes... i love it


Nice one, lol.
__________________
LarryMullen's POPAngel is offline  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:41 AM   #315
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Are you kidding? Bullshit.

Well, last night our class was informed if we had all participated more (this is the "ok i'm going on a cruise and will be sipping mojitos while I stick you with a shitload of homework" prof) we wouldn't be having a midterm Monday.
what a wanker. i'm tired of wanker faculty.
__________________

__________________
unico is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com