The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice! :up:

I've seen them a few times, and they're awesome. Enjoy!

I'm going to see Tegan & Sara tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to that one.

Ugh. This day is dragging by sooooo slowly. :| Thank god it's Friday, though!

169, Temple Bar.

I'm wondering what to get my father for his birthday. Maybe a season of Seinfeld?

LOL. Nice. Right numbers, band and fan affiliation for that guy. :up: Four and a half gold stars for him.

Way to go, Dave. :applaud:

Congrats Dave :up:

So lots of you are getting together... nsw, mia, april, and uber, zootles and cari?

Beav,
I'm on a mission to find a video of Vivyienne Long rapping with her cello. You will forget all about Lisa...not realy but you'll love it. I guaraaaantee it!

I have a new baby :heart:
IMG_0478_4.jpg

I avoided buying an iPod for two years, but finally got one. I'm now certain I couldn't work fully without it now. It's a musical drug.

My Symphonic Album rolls its first matchup tomorrow...

have fun :grumpy:

tumbleweed2.gif

just started to pour here. And hubby is going to see Muse tonight at Verizon (outdoor theater about 90-120 minutes way depending on traffic)

Last edited:
Tickets always say rain or shine. Hubby said he was already in the vicinity, looking for some food, and no rain yet. We had a little bit a little while ago, but it's done for now... Martha is there too

Lila64 said:
Tickets always say rain or shine. Hubby said he was already in the vicinity, looking for some food, and no rain yet. We had a little bit a little while ago, but it's done for now... Martha is there too

Still dry here and it would be wet here before there....:yes:

redkat - go last night????

not necessarily, depending on the storm. Then again my cable has been out for about 3 hours, so I haven't watched any TV :grumpy:

out to get some food by myself :sniffle:

Happy late hours (East Coast), Bar.

Just rolled back in. I literally did nothing with my buddy tonight. We played guitar for a while and then watched TV.

Mr. BAW said:

Still dry here and it would be wet here before there....:yes:

redkat - go last night????

YES and it was beautiful and perfect :heart:

I remember those nights pfan. :cute: that's when my best friends and I bonded and had the most fun.

raining here again - it had stopped for a while
spoke to hubby for a minute, said it wasn't raining at the show.
I asked him to call during Supermassive Black Hole :drool:

Now just hanging & watching TV and checking messages. Cable came back on right before 8:00PM, so I got to watch Bill Maher too :happy:

Back
Top Bottom