The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA! - Page 18 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 09-19-2007, 04:20 PM   #256
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Or is "bad" like "A-"? Is Michael Bluth your father or something?

"Well, I did get an A."
"Minus."
"Right. A minus."
stupid George Michael, stupid!
__________________

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #257
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:05 AM
He knows an A gets him ice cream.
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #258
Blue Crack Supplier
 
elevated_u2_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: I'm here 'cus I don't want to go home
Posts: 31,694
Local Time: 10:05 AM
One of my all-time favourtie AD exchanges:

"well you just tell him I have a nice hard cot with his name on it..."

"You'd do that to your own brother?"

".... I said COT!"

__________________
elevated_u2_fan is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #259
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:05 AM
"Well check your lease brother, cos you're living in Fuck City".
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 05:03 PM   #260
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
Why are you slacking, son. Get off the interland and study. Or is "bad" like "A-"? Is Michael Bluth your father or something?

"Well, I did get an A."
"Minus."
"Right. A minus."
It's a couple of cases of there only being one grade in and that grade being poor. I failed my first math quiz on a couple of bullshit technicalities (I agree they were wrong, but the whole answer shouldn't be wrong based on a small work error), C'd my first Spanish quiz, and have a low B in English so far.

It's going to improve, but it's a poor start.

And I do spend too much time here.

Anyways, off to basketball pre-seasons. Peace.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #261
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 08:05 AM
I'm trying to figure out how much vacation time I have left for the rest of the year. I think HR has made it impossibly confusing to figure out, just to piss us off. Why can't I just get a straight answer - "you have X amount of days"?!

Noooo... they have to give you this weird figure and you have to do all sorts of stupid math to figure it all out.

I guess that's what I'll be doing tonight after my guitar lesson.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:15 PM   #262
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:05 AM
What sort of formula do they use?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:20 PM   #263
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:05 AM
Yeah, my dad's company always tells him up front how many he has. He usually uses only about a third of them, though he used a few this past spring when my brother was in the hospital after his diagnosis with diabetes. The rest come on family vacations and the occasional golf tournament.

Since my "new" computer is really an old one, I had to download an old iTunes, about 6. It's completely blank, so I have to upload my CDs (terribly slow on this one) all over again, and then I'm probably gonna have to burn CDs from the regular iTunes downstairs to get the music I bought on iTunes. Then I have to figure out how to get my live U2 stuff on my iPod on here. I'll probably look into that site Mia recommended earlier, whatever it was.

Anyway, homework and Phils tonight.
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:40 PM   #264
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:05 AM
So a few years ago we bought some hot sauce. It's called Predator. We've had it for at least 3 or 4 years and we've gone through maybe 1/2 the bottle because a drop can make a gallon of sauce pretty spicy. It is really fucking hot - Habeneros and shit. Today I got some in my eye.

http://funkypepper.com/best_detail.a...d=8299&offset=
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:49 PM   #265
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:05 AM
Why would you put really fucking hot hot sauce near your eye?

How did you heal your eye?
__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #266
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
What sort of formula do they use?
Since I'm on salary, I need to figure out what my hourly rate is, then based on that, I divide that by the amount of dollars of vacation I've accrued. Something along those lines. Then eventually I'll figure out how many days vacation I have left.

Even simple math is extremely difficult for me, so it sounds hard, but it probably isn't. I'll just have to read the instructions really closely, and I should be able to figure it out eventually.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:59 PM   #267
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
Why would you put really fucking hot hot sauce near your eye?

How did you heal your eye?
I think it got my hand and I rubbed my eye and some got in there. It sucked, man.




Thora - what an odd system. Canada does things all weird.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:03 PM   #268
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
So a few years ago we bought some hot sauce. It's called Predator. We've had it for at least 3 or 4 years and we've gone through maybe 1/2 the bottle because a drop can make a gallon of sauce pretty spicy. It is really fucking hot - Habeneros and shit. Today I got some in my eye.

http://funkypepper.com/best_detail.a...d=8299&offset=
Douche bag.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #269
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phillyfan26
Yeah, my dad's company always tells him up front how many he has. He usually uses only about a third of them, though he used a few this past spring when my brother was in the hospital after his diagnosis with diabetes. The rest come on family vacations and the occasional golf tournament.

Since my "new" computer is really an old one, I had to download an old iTunes, about 6. It's completely blank, so I have to upload my CDs (terribly slow on this one) all over again, and then I'm probably gonna have to burn CDs from the regular iTunes downstairs to get the music I bought on iTunes. Then I have to figure out how to get my live U2 stuff on my iPod on here. I'll probably look into that site Mia recommended earlier, whatever it was.

Anyway, homework and Phils tonight.
Your brother. Type I or Type II?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:07 PM   #270
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,343
Local Time: 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words
Your brother. Type I or Type II?
Type I.
__________________

__________________
phillyfan26 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com