The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heh sorry! i am kinda/sorta. i'm more stressed on this card thing. i hope it works out though.

i did manage to stir up some shit here in the dept. i passed on what those faculty told that student.

things are still tentative, depends on work tonight. also, i have to visit the walk in clinic :happy:

I couldn't sleep last night (jetlag) and decided to do teeth whitening kit out of boredom that takes like 2 hrs. they didn't look any whiter to me, however when I woke up my upper lip is massively swollen and I look like a duck :sad: it's huge (a la julia roberts with a bee sting) and numb. I took an antihistamine but it's not working yet and I really don't have time to get it checked today. :mad:

unico said:
heh sorry! i am kinda/sorta. i'm more stressed on this card thing. i hope it works out though.

i did manage to stir up some shit here in the dept. i passed on what those faculty told that student.

good stuff on the stirring. I'm sorry to hear about the cc shit mia.

No spoken words said:

Looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be sober, kids, so anything you do, say, etc, will be etched in my memory, in detail, to be reprinted here at a later date.

so no, I won't be coming then.

No spoken words said:
At the airport. Flight leaves at 11:30 CT, I land at 2:30 ET. Will hang with my family and listen to them complain about the weight I've put back on.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be sober, kids, so anything you do, say, etc, will be etched in my memory, in detail, to be reprinted here at a later date.

:uhoh:

have a safe flight! :)

elevated_u2_fan said:
morning...

I have a headache and I don't want to be hear today... :happy:

WHAT??????

Sorry, you said "hear"

Ok, nsw, I'll keep it in mind then for whatever naughty things I want to do, to do them out of your line of direct sight. :shifty: :wink:

Have a safe flight.

Snow :( Maybe the swelling will go down a bit before tomorrow? :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
things are still tentative, depends on work tonight. also, i have to visit the walk in clinic :happy:

I couldn't sleep last night (jetlag) and decided to do teeth whitening kit out of boredom that takes like 2 hrs. they didn't look any whiter to me, however when I woke up my upper lip is massively swollen and I look like a duck

Over the winter I used some medicine that had expired and the same thing happened to me. My left check and upper lip were swollen and I looked like a boxer. It cleared up by the next day all by itself, I think. It proved an excellent opportunity to scream :scream: "I'M A MONSTER" though. Silver linings, Liz, always silver linings!

I'm kinda busy over here which is why I haven't been posting. I just spent 4 hours figuring out I fucked up something really simple, like retardly simple. :happy: SHould have taken 8 seconds to find. And in 54 minutes I'm going to get beat down. :happy: :happy: Fuckers.

snowbunny00774 said:

I couldn't sleep last night (jetlag) and decided to do teeth whitening kit out of boredom that takes like 2 hrs. they didn't look any whiter to me, however when I woke up my upper lip is massively swollen and I look like a duck :sad: it's huge (a la julia roberts with a bee sting) and numb. I took an antihistamine but it's not working yet and I really don't have time to get it checked today. :mad:

that sucks!!!! i hope the swelling goes down soon.

Hi, all.

Safe travels to all of you headed to NYC.

Still haven't figured out all my vacation bullshit, but I figure if I put in at least an hour OT every day from now until my vacation, I should be good.

I think if you're posting in pleba then you don't really need to say "super" fan. that's not a dig to our plebans, but it just seemed redundant (which most of my posts are anyway, so I'd be the one that knows), I just assume if you're a regular over there then you are a superfan. /random discourse

I'm really worried about the effect the $ surge is going to have on industry. I'm not sure how the decrease in trade will play out long term. :(

No spoken words said:
At the airport. Flight leaves at 11:30 CT, I land at 2:30 ET. Will hang with my family and listen to them complain about the weight I've put back on.

note to self... don't touch nsw's butt.

hearing dublin stories makes me nostalgic :sigh: i've no urge to meet the band (i'd prob piss my pants and run if i saw them) but i really do miss the city. snow since you're from there can we get married and move there? you can divorce me as soon as i get my job & green card, i promise!

if I make it this weekend be really nice and buy me lots of drinks and I'll think about it :) also don't make fun of my lip. less duck like now and more weird fucking bird.

snowbunny00774 said:
if I make it this weekend be really nice and buy me lots of drinks and I'll think about it :) also don't make fun of my lip. less duck like now and more weird fucking bird.

sweet!
but if you don't make it does that mean i'm forever doomed to live in uglypassportland? :(

unico said:

has the swelling gone down some?

Not really, no. And it's starting to itch real bad too. And I think it might burst. What have I done? WHAT HAVE I DONE? :scream:

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm really worried about the effect the $ surge is going to have on industry. I'm not sure how the decrease in trade will play out long term. :(

:uhoh: Yeah. Me too. VIVE LE RESISTANCE! .... right? Vive? No?

Headache in a Suitcase said:

note to self... don't touch nsw's butt.

His nonsensical protests and whinings do not apply to me. FYI.

:flirt:

Back
Top Bottom