The Temple Bar: NYC Get Ready For Those Buybacks - UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Thora - what an odd system. Canada does things all weird.

It's ridiculous.

Okay, so I think I figured it out. My roommate looked over it and said I'd done it right. Turns out I have only 1 vacation day left this year. :happy: I was supposed to have at least 10, so I don't know who fucked up where, but heads are gonna roll when I get to work tomorrow.

Otherwise I'm gonna have to work a shitload of overtime to bank up time to pay for my vacation in December. :sigh:

No spoken words said:
I hope it's ok that I asked.

Absolutely no problem.

It actually explained a lot. They told us that there probably could have been signs for up to five years beforehand that this could potentially happened. It made perfect sense, because his big drawback in his athletics was a lack of stamina. His basketball season in the months before the diagnosis was particularly bad. Then he began baseball and really had nothing left. He got a fever that brought it on in full force, and within a week and a half he was bad enough that we brought him to the hospital. He'd lost about 25 pounds. Now he's gained back almost 35 (he's 2 years younger than I am, but an inch taller and 15 pounds heavier). I mean it's going to be a pain in the ass for him, but he's much healthier now that he's getting treatment than he had been for years.

Well, I'm glad he is feeling healthier.

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass if he has to take insulin a few times a day, and harder still if he's playing sports and having to alternate between the insulin to bring the blood sugar down, then after exercising having to maybe bring it back up. That's why I admire guys like Jason Johnson and Adam Morrison.

The first thing he did when he got back from the hospital was go on-line to buy an Adam Morrison jersey.

donttasemebro.jpg

spins.jpg

Last edited:
just in time for Carlos' bday

I'm seeing Damien Rice tomorrow night, Outside and look what Canada sends over :madwife: :(

THIS SYSTEM WILL BE ALMOST UNPRECEDENTED IN TERMS OF COLD WEATHER AND SNOW LEVELS FOR SEPTEMBER IN SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA. SNOW LEVELS ARE EXPECTED TO FALL TO BETWEEN 5500 AND 6000 FEET LATER FRIDAY...WITH SEVERAL INCHES OF NEW SNOW POSSIBLE AT RESORT LEVEL. A SNOW ADVISORY WILL LIKELY NEED TO BE ISSUED AS WE DRAW CLOSER TO THE EVENT. IN ADDITION... MANY LOCATIONS MAY WELL SET RECORD LOW MAXIMUM TEMPERATURES ON FRIDAY...WITH TEMPERATURES MORE TYPICAL OF JANUARY RATHER THAN SEPTEMBER.

^that was copy paste I'd never type in all caps :reject:

UberBeaver said:
1 & 1/2 games. Are you fucking kidding me? :sigh:

It doesn't matter. Both are going to the playoffs at this point, regardless of who wins the division.

Kat, am I reading that wrong, or does that seem to indicate that it'll snow at elevation, but not necessarily at sea level?

Thanks for your well wishes guys. :up:

My father's doing a diabetes walk in Philly this fall, it's more aimed at Type II but the money goes to general research.

Snow in California? LOL. Now you know what October-April is like in Cleveland.

redkat - hubby has tix to Muse Friday night in Irvine. I'm sure he's cursing the weather gods right now.

I've just discovered Supermassive Black Hole :drool:

UberBeaver said:
That's cause he dumped Lisa Hannigan. :mad: Bastard.

That was my first thought! :mad:

They cancelled the spring show I was going to go to and this one might be very wet. What happens when they can't perform?

Yea we always have snow in the winters, we're surrounded by mountains.

NSW, LA is expecting hail and rain. Which means a giant freeway clusterfuck.

Is Muse playing at Verizon?

Maybe not then. I need glasses. I read something about I-pod sneakers yesterday. All day I was pondering how they worked. :der:

Nice to see you here Reg, hope all is well :hug:

I'm going to sleep :wave:

Back
Top Bottom