The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

What, the flavor before wasn't good enough for you?

Ungrateful patrons. :tsk:

It was muggy here today, and there was haze when the hot air balloons went up.. in the air that is.. not in flames or anything :wink:

Some of them came damn close to the wires again though!

UberBeaver said:
Your avatar gave it that disinterested, sarcastic look. Mine has to defend itself.

Your avatar doesn't know who he's messing with.

Zootlesque said:
I wouldn't mind going up on a hot air balloon.

:yes: I think it would be awesome!

I'm a bit wary to do that in my area, though, since we had a horrible accident recently where several people were killed and injured. :yikes: It was pretty awful.

ThoraSEB said:
I'm a bit wary to do that in my area, though, since we had a horrible accident recently where several people were killed and injured. :yikes: It was pretty awful.

I was wondering how close that was to where you are :yikes:

UberBeaver said:
He knows he's messing with an assistant regional manager of a paper company. That's all he needs to know.

And my avatar knows he's messing with a cartoon drawing that does one thing only.

My avatar wants to challenge your avatar to a gangster rap battle, but he's not sure that everyone is ready for him to freestyle.

phillyfan26 said:

And my avatar knows he's messing with a cartoon drawing that does one thing only.

My avatar wants to challenge your avatar to a gangster rap battle, but he's not sure that everyone is ready for him to freestyle.

My avatar accepts. Sometime this week he will lay down the freaky freestyle lyrics.

Back
Top Bottom