The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lila64 said:
tip: Order your fries well-done at McDonalds :drool:

always always always ask for weird things. like ask for fries w/ no salt or a burger w/ no salt. bc that means they have to make a fresh batch instead of serving you crap that has been sitting there for hours. unless it is dinner or lunch rush. then you're okay.

I finished my *homework, painted my nails. laundry AND supervised a tooth fairy visit.;)

it's quite possible I did it terribly wrong but it's a rough draft :D

:hmm:

my $$$ is on Mia this morning... unless LMPA has insomnia. Then again, there could be a cat attack in Long Island... No, MosDefinitely Mia :up:

You keep some weird hours.

So sometimes I think it's real cool that we get to live life over and over again, you know? And then sometimes I'm like, "Are you kidding me?" Today is a "Are you kidding me day." And it's not even 9am. Ugh.

don't get sentimental,
it always ends up drivel.
One day, I am gonna grow wings,
a chemical reaction,
hysterical and useless
let down and hanging around,
crushed like a bug in the ground.
Let down and hanging around.

i'm feelin like that this morning too. i dunno why, usually i'm not so bad. but yeah, today and yesterday i'm just feeling especially down about where i am and what i'm doing. but, on the plus side i am making steps to change that. so that's a good thing.

I'm just gona wallow in it for awhile yet. It's gloomy here too. And I didn't sleep for shit, soooo I'm just gonna sit and feel sorry for myself for a bit. Then I'll get some coffee, have a caffeine rush, crash and hopefully it'll be lunch and I can go wander by then. :happy:

AIM HIGH MOTHER FUCKERS!

The Pippettes just came on. That helps the mood a bit. :D

maybe it is connected to lack of sleep? my sleep is usually erratic anyway, but i usually manage to at least drift off for a few hours. this time though, nothin. not a wink. it was very disappointing. and i know i'm definitely gonna feel it come lunch time!

If I drink coffee at night that happens to me. Just roll around all night. Last niht I fell asleep then just kept waking up. No idea why.

You ain't never been to the ghetto
Don't you ever come to the ghetto
Cause you wouldn't understand the ghetto
So stay the fuck out the ghetto.

:love: I always loved saying that people. Still do.

A ghetto bastard, born next to the projects
Livin' in the slums with bums, I sit and watch them

Drop that, and now you want me to rap and give?
Say somethin' positive? Well positive ain't where I lived
I lived right around a corner from west hell
Two blocks from south shit, and once in a jail cell

:sigh:

I started off this morning with the usual "are you fucking kidding me?" which then led to my coming into work where all the servers were down. We just got back online five minutes ago. I'm finishing my homework that's due tonight today since I have nothing else to do.

Mia, I have that "what am I doing/where am I going" feeling all the damn time. You're doing something about yours, though so feel proud! :up:

oooh it's a party now. mornin! :wave:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I started off this morning with the usual "are you fucking kidding me?" which then led to my coming into work where all the servers were down. We just got back online five minutes ago. I'm finishing my homework that's due tonight today since I have nothing else to do.

Mia, I have that "what am I doing/where am I going" feeling all the damn time. You're doing something about yours, though so feel proud! :up:

thanks April! you're definitely right about that. i guess i'm just restless. but i'll get there. :) yay for finishing homework! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom