The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

:raiseshand:

quite drunk in the ellipse, and so shit faced before a springsteen concert at Shea that i had to get off the 7 train at Woodside so that i could take a leaker, leaving my friends behind, yelling out "bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce" as i did my businessmeeting back up at them at the stadium.

:hi5:

Last Canada Day (in '06) I drank a quart of rum in about 20 minutes before going in to the Joel Plaskett show.

Next thing I remember is waking up at midnight in the back seat of my friend's truck, while he's being pulled over for speeding only 50 meters away from the bridge leaving PEI.

Awesome show, though :up:

I like to drink a bit before going to concerts esp if I have floor/ga tix. The crippling shyness thing kicks in and I'm useless, so a few drinks helps me be more animated. Yes it's a crutch, I'm okay with that.

remember the whole "does u2 drink before they go on stage?" thread and some holy roller u2 fans were so outraged at the thought that, gasp, boner could have a drink or ten before going on stage and got reeeeally pissed off?

that was awesome.

You....yo mean they DRINK???? :sad:

:illusionscrushed:

:lol:

remember the whole "does u2 drink before they go on stage?" thread and some holy roller u2 fans were so outraged at the thought that, gasp, boner could have a drink or ten before going on stage and got reeeeally pissed off?

that was awesome.

I miss that thread :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
I take it they're not PJ fans too then? idiots. those fools just do my head in.

117344485_5723454c29_o.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom