The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd suggest going, but you probably just missed them. They're on the end of the last North American leg of the tour... :(

elevated_u2_fan said:

The one where Gob wants to buy a boat called "The Seward" and then later you see the name painted on the back of the boat as "The C-Word". :lol: Little things like that make me laugh the hardest for some reason...

:laugh:

elevated_u2_fan said:

The one where Gob wants to buy a boat called "The Seward" and then later you see the name painted on the back of the boat as "The C-Word". :lol: Little things like that make me laugh the hardest for some reason...

AHHHHH. Gob is a Hero.

What did you do to inspire such awesome?

He skipped right over "bitch" and went right to the seaword? Sounds like an anger issue to me. He played that card too early. You use that after a, "I need to tell you something....I have a ....condition. And now you probably do too...." or, "Yes, it's yours....I think." Not after a "friends" drop. You crazy kids these days. So angry.

UberBeaver said:
He skipped right over "bitch" and went right to the seaword? Sounds like an anger issue to me. He played that card too early. You use that after a, "I need to tell you something....I have a ....condition. And now you probably do too...." or, "Yes, it's yours....I think." Not after a "friends" drop. You crazy kids these days. So angry.

I know. Now that I see that I'm thinking I dodged a bullet.
More fun for me in NYC :D

Well, they sell beer at the stadium but it's 5 bucks for a small cup of draft. Instead, I can buy a Colt 45 for that $5 and pound it on the walk down.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Sounds like a plan, Billy Dee.

DAMN YOU!. You beat me to it.

billydeesign.jpg

UberBeaver said:

Because then "great music" becomes, "this is fucking AWESOME, man. AWESOME!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH! PLAY FREEBIRD music".

Well there will be other...uhh..."intoxicants" there to further enhance the musical goodness. I just don't know if I want to booze.

And Colt .45 has gotten me through some nearly-broke nights and many a Beer Pong game, so there will be no disrespect shown to it on my watch.

Back
Top Bottom