The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been given a task. If I complete it I get my surfing lesson this weekend.

I don't think I can complete it though. I'm looking for 3 single bolt fins blah blah like I know what I'm talking about. He's messing with me :mad:

Anyone know anything about fins here? no hurry :)

aww I missed lynnok! snow's right, nyc is my top choice. it would be like living a dream!!!! chicago would be 2nd, it is a really really rewarding job in an dept that is sorta new to me so presents all sorts of challenges. and nsw is right! awesome people do live (or are in the process of moving) there. so another cool thing is i already have some friends in the area. pittsburgh is okay...i'm not crazy about the city, but i do have some friends that live there too. they could show me around some more and i'm sure i'd learn to like the place.

Did they say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL?

Sorry.

I have a headache. I woke up around 2 and apparently Sex and the City reruns show at that time. It was the I Love New York episode where big moves to CA :heart: which always makes me cry.

I've also decided to extend the olive-candy branch to Candy. Brekkie - ok, sleepovers not so much :angry:

I like the Canadian thread title :up:

Going to see the Tragically Hip tonight, I haven't been this pumped for a concert in a long time...last time I saw them, I think they may even have been better than U2...

Back
Top Bottom