The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

yeah, like this guy needs more adoration. you know mine is all based on your punctuation and stuff right?
I'm not wearing it no matter what you say!

89ef_2.JPG

Mr. BAW said:
I'm not wearing it no matter what you say!

89ef_2.JPG

dude! $20 CDN <------almost $ for $ right there, and you only have to fetch me one bottle of wine when I'm in the hottub in Nov :D

Wear it :peerpressure:

delilah: I think in her heart she's holding out for nyc or chi town (not too sure why the chi town but who knows :shrug: )

No spoken words said:
I typed something, then edited it, then another, then edited that too. Now you just have this.

you can't start the new year off with that kind of thing, tell me and it'll be like a fresh start.

pf ur dead to me.

snowbunny00774 said:
pf ur dead to me.

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn. I consider it part of the upside of being a man to be able to relieve myself at the time and place of my choosing.

phillyfan26 said:

Quite frankly, I don't give a damn. I consider it part of the upside of being a man to be able to relieve myself at the time and place of my choosing.

oh honey. don't get me wrong, I do too....but where's the youtube? :failuretoinspirebeliefyouactuallydidthat:

snowbunny00774 said:
oh honey. don't get me wrong, I do too....but where's the youtube? :failuretoinspirebeliefyouactuallydidthat:

You want youtube video of me pissing in bushes?

I went through some of our hate e-mail today.

Wow.

The things will take the time to e-mail a television entity boggle the mind.

I wanted to reply to some of them with "Sir/Madam, I sympathize with your point, however, that sympathy will not cause me to, as you suggest, fuck my Mother".

snowbunny00774 said:

delilah: I think in her heart she's holding out for nyc or chi town (not too sure why the chi town but who knows :shrug: )

Well I know she's gaga for NYC BUT I'd take Chicago too. Speaking personally, I haven't been asked to leave either ballpark in Chicago.

Tomorrow is my first day off in almost a month.

The DirecTV guy is coming over, will have TV for the first time in over 2 months in my abode.

I can sleep late, though.

And I will.

Later people.

Snow: :hug:

No spoken words said:
Cos incredible people live in Chicago, that's why. Incredible people.

You speak truth. Nifty people live in Chicago. AND they don't make fun of people who live in Buffalo.

Mr. BAW said:

:hmm:

First ever, Interference hot tub in November...ps..I'm taking this picture...:wink:

0190%20hot%20tub%201.JPG

Come on, that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!!
*but none of the under-crowd, they piss in the pool....:yuck:

I meant under 20 :madspit: piss off :D

I'm fine with that, it looks very much like a great weekend I had at nascar before I went to visit you ;)

well colleen, I'd hope you wouldn't manage to get kicked out of BOTH parks in Chi town. I feel like you'll get banned from everywhere b4 I get to see a game with you!

Night NSW, enjoy your mother or whatever that mail said :scratch:

hello thora and rb

Not too bad.

I went to Costco tonight to pick up a few things, and when I got to the till I handed them my credit card, but apparently they don't take Visa. :angry: I hadn't brought any other cards or cash with me, so I had to leave everything there. So annoying. What kind of a stupid store doesn't take Visa?! :lol:

That's my rant for the night.

Hi snow!

Back
Top Bottom