The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Today is definitely weird. All sorts of crazy stuff is going on.

I have a meeting in a few minutes that I'm not looking forward to. Whenever we meet about this particular project my stress levels go rocketing thru the roof. :happy: It's oh so much fun! :rolleyes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Speaking of 'good' teachers....How come none of the hot teachers were sleeping with their students when I was in high school...:sigh:

my sister married hers :reject: (still married)

HNY NSW.

Hola

:hug: for those who need it

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to restrict the use of the word Douche around here as my brother and his GF are now the recipients of that title. stupid fuckers. :mad:

thanks

do you need this guy

lolcatsdotcomclrru77b0nle3vmx.jpg

snowbunny00774 said:
what's with Candy this time?

what do you know about ambien?

I love it when I makeedits after people haver eplied/quoted :reject: lol

Candy = mamala ;)

She's mad cause I'm *gasp* concerned for her safety and well being for meeting this dude online who she's meeting "just as friends" this weekend. Thinks I'm trying to act like her mother. :mad:

But meanwhile I tell her all the time I'm going so and so to hang with some of you guys and she just asks when I want her to come over to check on the cat, so... :hmm:

Ps I almost got up for bed when I remembered i forgot to reply to ambien thing - I take tylenol pm cause i'm too skered to take *real* sleeping pills

Yep, just breakfast in public place but I worry about her cause it's so fresh after N but she insists she's not ready to date but she said this after the d, etc. I am being too mom-like aren't I? :slant:

April - I think I can understand where you're coming from. But I say let her enjoy her breakfy w/ him. If they decide to meet up again then you can get on her ;)

Then again, I don't know her or anything. So I'm kinda butting in. But...from a diplomatic perspective, that's my advice :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ps I almost got up for bed when I remembered i forgot to reply to ambien thing - I take tylenol pm cause i'm too skered to take *real* sleeping pills

Yep, just breakfast in public place but I worry about her cause it's so fresh after N but she insists she's not ready to date but she said this after the d, etc. I am being too mom-like aren't I? :slant:

yeah, i've never had it either but someone I know is taking it and I can't understand why you just wouldn't drink a bottle of wine instead :shrug: :wink:

I think in this case yes....a tad. I know lots of people who are not ready to date for various reasons but can still meet someone for breakfast. if they start doing the dinner and a movie/sleepover thing, then talk to her.

Back
Top Bottom