The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You ever talk to someone and then just want to literally :banghead: like metal health was calling you - but not in a good way? I have. :happy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
My mother :banghead:

She's going to breakfast with a "gentleman friend" this weekend. This when she just told me last week she's in no shape to date. :rolleyes:

I see you have too. Excellent. :hi5:

Aren't they called "Gentleman Callers" nowadays?

UberBeaver said:
You ever talk to someone and then just want to literally :banghead: like metal health was calling you - but not in a good way? I have. :happy:

I see you have. Excellent. :hi5:

Aren't they called "Gentleman Callers" nowadays?

:hi5:

Yeah she says "friend" I say different. She said he lives in Jackson which is in BFE from here so she was all "so he's not going to come all the way to where I live, we're just meeting, you meet your friends right?"

She's been chatting online again :cute:

I told her that sorry, most guys wouldn't just meet some chick in the middle if it's just friends. /cautious

stunt.jpg

Me. Now.

RedrocksU2 said:

wow.

I was trying to make up for calling you a weirdo.
Didn't work.

you over did it, I read words like that and my name in the same sentance and immediately I know you're up to something. :sherlock:

you can however make it up to me at a bar called the Irish embassy in Nov. :thoughtful:

hey april! yeah that is the one with the puppets. i've been listening to clips for years. i had no idea it won a tony!!!

i think i need to stop interviewing for awhile. nyc will be my last one for a bit. they're starting to get pissed at me at work. lol i love how i'll go for days without shit to do. and then once i step out of my office for 25 min they all of a sudden need me...all at once!

:laugh: okay so remember how i said i'm not interviewing anymore after nyc? i spoke too soon. i just got a call from a university over in Chicago that wants to interview. i guess i'll go for it. that'd be kickass convenient if that worked out bc shannon's wedding might be in Chicago.

you know, i was just thinking: even if for some reason i got no job after all this, my self confidence got a MAJOR boost from all these callbacks, and even 2 offers.

Last edited:
the VA interview....eh. i wasn't really feelin them. plus i think what really did me in was how long this process is. they said that they'll be done w/ interviews in mid-october, and the position would start in november. :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom