The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Honestly Mia, even if you aren't making a lot of money it still would be nice to live in NYC.

I could go to Jeffrey every day and visit all the shoes!! :wink:

Dublin!!!! We ARE going it's just a matter of getting myself in the crowd. The RCSI would be a great opportunity. I feel pretty good about going just because the guys can't answer all the questions about my product.

I'm really trying to be cool about it but inside I'm going WHEE!!! YIPPEE!!!

I'll even go the first time with science geeks just to go. Never been to Ireland, we were always going to go, my Ma's family came from

where in NYC? I'll be there in a couple of weeks and would like to see if I can get a pair. I've been salivating over that red sole for months and it's the only I don't have that I want. (in shoes of course)

I'm a shoe fiend. I don't eat lunch and devote the money to shoes.

Plus I dring three pots of coffee a day so I'm so hyper i don't remember to eat

Jeffrey is open till 8 on Fridays :hyper:

Yeah, unfortunately I don't sacrifice as much as I should for my shoe habit :broke: I'd love to forget to eat for any reason, never mind coffee.

That's great that you have one place in mind. When do you have to advise by?

Fun actually. Catch a u2 tribute show and then a yankee game.
There's a few of us from the bar meeting up. You're welcome to join us.

I SHOULD let them know by end of November. I'm not looking forward to 4 more years of school

I'd love to but I'm not allowed back in Yankee stadium quite yet

lynnok said:
I'm a shoe fiend. I don't eat lunch and devote the money to shoes.

Plus I dring three pots of coffee a day so I'm so hyper i don't remember to eat

:lol:

I'm saving up for my vacation right now, so that's the priority. After that, shoes will definitely be bought. Maybe even on vacation, depending on what I see. :)

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I'm saving up for my vacation right now, so that's the priority. After that, shoes will definitely be bought. Maybe even on vacation, depending on what I see. :)

Where's vacation??

lynnok said:
I SHOULD let them know by end of November. I'm not looking forward to 4 more years of school

I'd love to but I'm not allowed back in Yankee stadium quite yet

lol, that's fine, you can shoe shop for me while I'm at the game :wink:

Well if you decide your in, the tribute show is on Friday night, the game is sat afternoon, and then I think some might be going to see Rent on sat night (not sure if that's still on or not, I have no interest in it).

I'm almost hoping to get banned from the Skydome ( I refuse to call it the Rogers centre) this saturday on a jays shitacular trip with some guys from work. We're behind the Baltimore digs (how fitting :) ) and I figure if I get banned it'll be an excuse to not follow them next year . ugh.

When you were talking about checking the schools out you did seem most enthusiastic about JH for what it's worth.

snowbunny00774 said:
Jeffrey is open till 8 on Fridays :hyper:

Yeah, unfortunately I don't sacrifice as much as I should for my shoe habit :broke: I'd love to forget to eat for any reason, never mind coffee.

I'm happy with your shoe collection and size ;)

Coffee is good for any reason but it is the only way i'd get through all the lunch skipping.

I love this show!!!!!! I want more

nite :wave:

Remember to yell O during the National anthem and the Jays fans may help you get banned. I did last year. People got ugly.

Well the Jays may have done better if BJ Ryan wasn't on the DL. Plus you have Josh Towers (big deal) he was pretty hot in AAA ball.

I can't believe you'd see Rent when Spamalot is still playing.....:ohmy:

Nite Redkat - if you make it here in Nov I'll let you take some home with you :bribe:

O - noted.

yeah, I'm not going to see Rent, the others are I think, I've just never had an interest in it. I wanted to see Spam when I was there in July and skipped out on it so I'm going to aim for it this time.

Back
Top Bottom