The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I like JT. Ever since Rock Your Body and his SNL stints. He seems very cool to me. Pretty down to earth yet he still knows he's the shit. I'm cool with him.

K, I'm out 4 realz, yo. PEACE! hopefully.

his music moves me...not in a profound way or anything, but a couple of tunes make me bounce. i don't think i legitimately dislike him...i think he is a talented performer and has made quite the icon of himself for this generation. everywhere else in the world (besides this board) assumes that "JT" is in reference to him.

Sleep well. Again. Douche Bag.

And, yeah, I like JT too even though I think I'm not supposed to. His SNL appearances are great, agreed, and that cannot happen unless you're willing to poke fun at yourself.

unico said:
his music moves me...not in a profound way or anything, but a couple of tunes make me bounce. i don't think i legitimately dislike him...i think he is a talented performer and has made quite the icon of himself for this generation. everywhere else in the world (besides this board) assumes that "JT" is in reference to him.

Does Kriss Kross make you jump?

I remeber being at work singing "I missed the bus" and a coworker was staring at me and then said "Are you serious?" and I was like "yeah" and he was all "why do you even know that song" and I was like "I'm from the Bronx" and thaata answered that cos the Boogie Down is the birth place of hip-hop.

lynnok said:
Greetings also NSW.

Let me guess, you are NOT at work?

You ARE listening to EW&F and trying not to chair boogie?

Mia's life is a lot more interesting than mine right now, though, a few months ago, mine was a lot like hers.

Yes, home from work, which is nice, and, moved on from EWF but never for too long. :)

Colleen - the shoe in your avi looks like it could've doubled as a stake on BtVS :lol:... I admire women who can walk in something that high - I figure I'm tall enough (and heels are damn uncomfortable anyway) so the one pair I do have are only 2" :wink:

well fie on Pittsburgh then. THEIR loss.

The VA school is new! Good for you to have turned RI down too.

NYC you're excited about??? :hyper:

the shoe is in my closet!! It has 4"heels and makes me 6'1" in them. Strangely enough, they are pretty easy to wear.

I can walk but would NEVER run in them.

Wow Mia! in person is always best. it's really hard to convey interested over the phone.

I'd love to live in NYC, sooooooo expensive!

That would make us pretty much the same height sans shoes *g* I can't imagine how they could be comfortable - then again, if I had my choice I'd live in my running shoes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom