The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

j/k, everyone has some weird shit (see aforementioned girlie scream and fucked up brother story). I can't wait till Siena tells dad stories :cute:

The weirdest part is that I didn't even think pouring boiling water on ants was weird. I just accepted that as how things are done.

I'm scared to think about what she's going to be telling people about me. :yikes:

:mad: And I wasn't whining.

I hate that feeling. I just sit here and get real tired. By the time I get to bed I'm pretty much out.

You know what's awesome though? When "It Takes Two" comes up on iTunes. The reason why, man? I don't know. So let's go. it takes two to make a thing go right. It takes two to make it outta sight. YES!

This might be the greatest "Get the party started" tune of all time.

snowbunny00774 said:

noted, noted and noted. :creepy:

j/k, everyone has some weird shit (see aforementioned girlie scream and fucked up brother story). I can't wait till Siena tells dad stories :cute:

Night nsw, although I'm not sure how you can sleep knowing I'm still going to be the same miserable fuckup tmw cos you never gave me a self improvement list :sad: WHERE'S YOUR HUMANITY?!?!!?!?

Um. Ok?

Can't sleep.

STFU.

Actually, I texted my friend with a GFY. He's in Hawaii and I got the time zones messed up, so I was thinking it was like Europe time, so I texted him around 9am my time which is like 3am his time. He has a wife and two small kids with him - but when he didn't answer me in a timely fashion, cause they were sleeping, I followed up with a GFY.

I got 6 minutes cause Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed just came on. This is my favorite Bowie tune.

I thought it was Kiss MY Ass You Whack something or something. Worthless sack of shit is far more effective. Good one.

Anyone see FotC last week?"present" "oh, nice. Good one."

or "I have a show at Giants Stadium."
"Oh...how big is that?"
"It's...giant. That's it's name. Giant Stadium."

lol. I cancelled HBO so I don't have all the episodes on demand anymore. Idiot.

Back
Top Bottom