The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
goodnight :wave:

this is the first time I've seen my parents since they got back from Ireland. Mom brought lots of goodies tons of pics that should be framed :drool: and I think half the shells from Galway bay. :)

ngith zoots.

Beav - you do not understand the power of a lemon bar. totally worth derailing adate for. although it's a good thing we didn't have them to be distracted by in vegas :drool:

unico said:
1179719540187ji1.jpg

That's what I'm going to do in a few minutes :wink:

(Side note....funny you should post that picture....I'm watching 300 right now)

snowbunny00774 said:
ngith zoots.

Beav - you do not understand the power of a lemon bar. totally worth derailing adate for. although it's a good thing we didn't have them to be distracted by in vegas :drool:

As you've seen for yourself I need someone to keep me focused. :wink:

If I'd gotten a lemon bar craving, you would have tasered me :yikes:

redkat said:

As you've seen for yourself I need someone to keep me focused. :wink:

If I'd gotten a lemon bar craving, you would have tasered me :yikes:

tasering would have been the least of your problems, I would have fucking killed you :hug: :D I know you know I mean that with love :heart: and some :drool: too I guess....

I don't follow any of the tribute bands, I didn't even know we had members who were in them. Now, apparently we do.

I sort of have an idea, though I don't know why the one member was mentioned in the journal as quitting.

11 days until I get home....12 days until I atone for my sins while at the same time meet a few interlanders. Fascinating juxtaposition. Yom Kippur + LMPA + Beav + Snow = interesting times. :)

Oh, fuck, rating journal entries.......that would be incredible.

Beav and I should start writing dueling journal entries about each other without naming each other.

So... trouble in the Joshua Tree camp? :shifty: Is this Ron fellow the lead singer? What's his interference name? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom