The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so that's a 2 thumbs up review Drea? And not a biased one, right? :wink:

Let's see. Beav beat Mia by 4 minutes this morning. WTF is up with that? Do I bet again? :hmm: I'll go with Beav this time :crossesfingers:

Lila64 said:
so that's a 2 thumbs up review Drea? And not a biased one, right? :wink:

Let's see. Beav beat Mia by 4 minutes this morning. WTF is up with that? Do I bet again? :hmm: I'll go with Beav this time :crossesfingers:

Not a biased one - I would've told you guys if the movie'd sucked (which it most definitely did *not*)

Not only is it a 2 thumbs up review, it's a very-likely-to-be-a-2nd-viewing-when-it-comes-out-in-the-theatre review :wink:

An original musical film, Across The Universe is a fictional love story set in the 1960s amid the turbulent years of anti-war protest, the struggle for free speech and civil rights, mind exploration and rock and roll. At once gritty, whimsical and highly theatrical, the story moves from high schools and universities in Massachusetts, Princeton and Ohio to the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the Detroit riots, Vietnam and the dockyards of Liverpool. A combination of live action and painted and three-dimensional animation, the film is paired with many Beatles songs that defined the time.

- from imdb.com

oh so i got a bit overexcited. the nyc interview isn't until NEXT week wednesday. however, i just called and left a msg saying that i'll be in NYC on Friday so we might as well have it on campus. We'll see!

well if they want to do the on-campus interview thing on friday, i might have a free room for thursday and friday night (they usually pay for accomodation).

but...let's not depend on that just yet. i'll get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom