The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I now have a computer in my room. I can't access the internet yet until I get a wireless card, but at that point my posts will be made from that computer. It will definitely free things up for me fighting with the family for computer time, between my dad's work and my brother's homework ... it will be good.

And Mia, I'll definitely add that to my list, thanks for the tip. :up: I'll hit you up on that when I'm a little more focused on it.

oh good! haha you will get to meet my friar friends if you do. omg this one in particular, he has some stories. you'd love him. he's hilarious. oh...but don't ask him for stories about me. you don't need to hear those. :no:

I have to actually start doing things as class VP tomorrow, when I spend two lunch periods trying to recruit people to help us have junior prom. :grumpy:

I was hoping it would merely be a title. Turns out that isn't true.

Nothing boring about reading.

I always liked "Hunger Strike", and the first time I heard it I knew of Soundgarden but not of Pearl Jam, and when I heard Vedder I was like "who the fuck is that???". I've liked him and his voice and his band ever since, and I still cannot fucking believe I saw Pearl Jam and U2 on the same evening on the same stage.

No spoken words said:
Nothing boring about reading.

I always liked "Hunger Strike", and the first time I heard it I knew of Soundgarden but not of Pearl Jam, and when I heard Vedder I was like "who the fuck is that???". I've liked him and his voice and his band ever since, and I still cannot fucking believe I saw Pearl Jam and U2 on the same evening on the same stage.

Business law and I didn't feel like it. Plus, this chapter so happens to be shit I covered in PolySci last semester.

I might have to buy that soundtrack when it comes out. [/obligatoryeddievedderportionofthepost]

snowbunny00774 said:
If eddie really loved his people he'd stop whoring himself around and just come and play at my house. what's a girl gotta do to get eddie vedder in her living room :mad:

Good news - I just ran into Eddie - he was singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" with the kids across the street. I asked him if he could make it to your house next year for your birthday, cause I'm nice like that. He said he has a Marliyn McCoo / Dione Warwick show in the morning, but he should be there by the time they serve cake. Now stop saying I never gave you anything.

snowbunny00774 said:
eddie and chris cornell (who sounded like shite compared to eddie).

Bad news - I just noticed you spoke badly of Chris Cornell so I found Eddie in the Home Depot parking lot across the street - he was singing "Oooh Child" with the night manager - and I told him to cancel the trip to London cause certain birthday people got no respect. :angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom