The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I just found the performance on YouTube. WTF was I smoking to not notice that?! :huh: :reject: My friend has a pretty good video of it, I think. I'll have to check that out.

:angry:

oh, if the friend uploads, I'll rescind the :angry: for a :D :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:

I thought you couldnt go on the Friday night?

I'm definitely meeting up with you guys before the show. I likely am not going to go to the show, though.

Technically, once I'm out on Friday Night, I've thumbed my nose at Yom Kippur, but, if it's just meeting you for dinner, then I can live with that and hopefully G-d can too. Also, I wanted to make sure I see you guys, in case I am unable to attend the Yankee game. Lastly, I do want to meet Beav, and Friday night is the only night he'll be out and about.

No spoken words said:
Technically, once I'm out on Friday Night, I've thumbed my nose at Yom Kippur, but, if it's just meeting you for dinner, then I can live with that and hopefully G-d can too.

In CoNJ = That's no problem. Holidays in CoNJ = excuses for good times. JOIN US! :drool: New Heaven is open to everyone! Well....almost anyone. We don't want any loopy martyrs and shit. If you're gonna take one for them, take it and STFU afterwards. No one wants to hear about it. :hi5: I am lovin this religion more everyday.

so dinner would be fine but going to the show would be too much? gotcha. however, if beav goes to the show then you are willing to go too even though the consequences between you and G-d would be more serious.
when will you know about Sat? waiting for family plans?

snowbunny00774 said:
so dinner would be fine but going to the show would be too much? gotcha. however, if beav goes to the show then you are willing to go too even though the consequences between you and G-d would be more serious.

See? Organized religion has too many "rules". If (A = B, then "I can do C", unless C.1 = Sundown + Leavened Bread = in which case 3rd Sunday AFTER Full Moon = 4th week of Penetcost AND Fall equinox = 2 days or more away.) CoNJ has no such rules. "If I feel like going, I will. BAM." Simple, neat, provides plenty of leeway to get out of things you don't want to do. Balance, it's all about balance.

UberBeaver said:

In CoNJ = That's no problem. Holidays in CoNJ = excuses for good times. JOIN US! :drool: New Heaven is open to everyone! Well....almost anyone. We don't want any loopy martyrs and shit. If you're gonna take one for them, take it and STFU afterwards. No one wants to hear about it. :hi5: I am lovin this religion more everyday.

Do they take reformed whores?

What? I'm asking for a friend.

:shifty:

UberBeaver said:

See? Organized religion has too many "rules". If (A = B, then "I can do C", unless C.1 = Sundown + Leavened Bread = in which case 3rd Sunday AFTER Full Moon = 4th week of Penetcost AND Fall equinox = 2 days or more away.) CoNJ has no such rules. "If I feel like going, I will. BAM." Simple, neat, provides plenty of leeway to get out of things you don't want to do. Balance, it's all about balance.

agreed. I do however thank organized religion for the nyc parade rules that provide for a saturday repeat in '08. bless it's little heart.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I thought the first rule was you do not talk about CoNJ...

As the reigning Pope of CoNJ I decree:

You may verbally discuss CoNJ, however not with living individuals.

You, however, may blog and/or post about CoNJ without fear of reprisal...unless you say something bad about CoNJ, for which you will be banished to the fiery pits of Beavs septic tank...:ohmy:

snowbunny00774 said:

What I'm confused about here is that Yom Kippur is the day of atonement, and at sundown, you fast for 24 hours. So how is having dinner prior to the show... authorized? This is mishagas!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

As the reigning Pope of CoNJ I decree:

You may verbally discuss CoNJ, however not with living individuals.

You, however, may blog and/or post about CoNJ without fear of reprisal...unless you say something bad about CoNJ, for which you will be banished to the fiery pits of Beavs septic tank...:ohmy:

The Pope is also the King of Guilty Pleasures? :ohmy:

:sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Do they take reformed whores?

What? I'm asking for a friend.

Is your friend YOU? But yes. No need to be reformed actually. Come on in.

snowbunny00774 said:

agreed. I do however thank organized religion for the nyc parade rules that provide for a saturday repeat in '08. bless it's little heart.

That's not religion that makes that day possible, that's Ireland. And St. Patrick was totally CoNJ anyway.

elevated_u2_fan said:

I thought the first rule was you do not talk about CoNJ...

No man, that's Fight Club. And PLEBA I think.

UberBeaver said:

That's not religion that makes that day possible, that's Ireland. And St. Patrick was totally CoNJ anyway.

Where did I thank anyone for the day? I thanked for the parade being on the saturday, not the actual day. and that is thanks to palm sunday, not Ireland.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Wow, Reg. That is some Old Testament style wrath right there.

Lila64 said:

What I'm confused about here is that Yom Kippur is the day of atonement, and at sundown, you fast for 24 hours. So how is having dinner prior to the show... authorized? This is mishagas!

I'M A WATCH TEH NSW BURSTA INTO TEH FLAMES!!! YESZZZZ!!! Then I'm gonna cook on a marshmellow on his remains.

snowbunny00774 said:

Where did I thank anyone for the day? I thanked for the parade being on the saturday, not the actual day. and that is thanks to palm sunday, not Ireland.

Don't get testy with me, woman. I must've misunderstooded your statement. For the first time in my adult life I try to be nice and give Ireland some props and see what happens? :grumpy:

The Sunday after the parade is Palm Sunday? Really?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Reg would never throw me in the fiery pit of the septic tank.

Cause I be his ho, yo. Or uh, something like that.

And my friend = totally me. Dang it.

wideeyed.gif

Well, it's taken. So make a freewebs anyway with something else like churchofnewjesus .

Back
Top Bottom