The Temple Bar : Now With Improved Flavour .. UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it seems so real I can see it
And it seems so real I can feel it
And it seems so real I can taste it
And it seems so real I can hear it
So why-yyyyyyyyy-yyyyyyyyyy can't I touch it?
So why-yyyyyyyyy-yyyyyyyyyy can't I touch it?

Have you ever gone back to an old thread, read something you wrote and have no fucking idea WTF you talking about? That happens to me everytime I go back to an old thread. Idiot. I guess at the time it makes sense to me, I just have really bad skillz at relating what I'm thinking, I guess. Sorry. My bad.

What elevated said. Only thing better about work is you get paid for it.

School was a free ride. I miss it - well, I'm in it now so I can't technically miss it miss it, but I miss the entire still living at home, mom cooks for you, all you have to take care of is your homework and your room, no bills, etc. :drool:

^ I remember when my Mom used to cook for me... Now I have my wife :wink:

UberBeaver said:
Have you ever gone back to an old thread, read something you wrote and have no fucking idea WTF you talking about? That happens to me everytime I go back to an old thread. Idiot. I guess at the time it makes sense to me, I just have really bad skillz at relating what I'm thinking, I guess. Sorry. My bad.

links please....

I like work better than school, frankly, but that's me. I'm a fucking freak.

But what I'd like most of all is to retire tomorrow and travel and travel and then travel a bit then go traveling and when I got back I'd go travel and then I would travel some more, as a prelude to me traveling.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
ok who got the e-mail with bono's two songs from across the universe and why haven't i gotten it yet?

[/endsu2referenceinbar]

not me, but feel free to share :sexywink:

BTW Headache, did you know Vedder was at Bumbershoot last week and sang onstage with Crowded House? Caught it on You Tube last night. And apparently ThoraSEB was at the show (and failed to mention this tidbit) :madspit:

:wave:

►work = :|

Lila64 said:

not me, but feel free to share :sexywink:

BTW Headache, did you know Vedder was at Bumbershoot last week and sang onstage with Crowded House? Caught it on You Tube last night. And apparently ThoraSEB was at the show (and failed to mention this tidbit) :madspit:

:wave:

►work = :|

:lol: He must have been on before we showed up (we were late to that one), or else I was totally clueless. :reject: I certainly didn't hear or see him.

I just found the performance on YouTube. WTF was I smoking to not notice that?! :huh: :reject: My friend has a pretty good video of it, I think. I'll have to check that out.

elevated_u2_fan said:

just wait dude, just wait... I remember thinking school sucked but nothing compares to work...

There are definitely upsides to school. It's very good socially. I just don't like the feeling of doing things without direct result. Minor grades don't feel like direct result. Ironically, I don't work regular jobs that would yield direct results: I work in the sports field, so only during the winter and spring.

Back
Top Bottom