The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inspiration is such a funny thing.

i just wrote the complete lyrics for a song in less than 1/2 an hour, randomly without really trying. and yet most of the time, i could try for hours and come up with nothing.

:shrug:

No spoken words said:
Sing it, Tre. Sing it loud, and in text please.

:lol: i cant sing it, that would require having written a melody. and since it's after midnight, and everyone else is asleep, i'll hold off on the music part until another day.:wink:

Where'sTheLove said:
oooh, share the chorus

lol, the chorus is pretty basic. for now it's just...this is the air, this is the air we breath repeated.

i think it fits well with the verses, which im not posting now cos i have to look at them when im awake one day and make sure there's no glaring errors.:wink:

the rockin edge said:

:lol: i cant sing it, that would require having written a melody. and since it's after midnight, and everyone else is asleep, i'll hold off on the music part until another day.:wink:

lol, the chorus is pretty basic. for now it's just...this is the air, this is the air we breath repeated.

i think it fits well with the verses, which im not posting now cos i have to look at them when im awake one day and make sure there's no glaring errors.:wink:

Sing it in text meant show us the lyrics. Come on Tre.

:lol:

thanks.:dancing:

No spoken words said:

Sing it in text meant show us the lyrics. Come on Tre.

i know what it meant.:tongue:

still no dice, i have to look it over tomorrow and make edits. ive never recorded any first drafts...:wink:

now i have to decide what style of music to play, acoustic or electric? or both? with piano im sure. how fast, how loud? these are the questions that i love answering.:rockon:

yeah i know i suck.

i'll post the lyrics just as soon as ive edited them in the light of day,:) and possibly have one of my so-called 'fiddles' look them over.:shifty:

and of course you'll hear it when i record it!

:scream: I was up last night til like 12:30 reading about pastries and ipods and shit. And then I brought the baby up and I knew she was going to want to eat so I just laid in the bed waiting for her to start in, but I fell asleep before she woke up. So I woke up fully dressed with a burp cloth under me - and a cold. GAH! :rant:

k, I'm done now. Thanks.

If they ever invent a mchine that makes smilies into real people, I will be first on line to meet :rant:. He totally rules the smilie world.

whoa! The sun came up! what the fuck!

Sorry gang, I went to the can...and next thing I know I'm waking up on smelly wet tile...my suit's all rumpled, my hair's a mess....and where'd my shades go??!?!

Damn red wine

:mad:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom