The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
So far so good, VP. Landed not too long ago, now I'm comfortable in my hotel room, enjoying the evening and preparing for tomorrow. Thanks for asking. :)

How are you?

Is it warm and sunny there? :drool: Well, not now, but before the sun went down? I envy you. Baseball in the warmth.

I'm okay, thanks. Got soaked to the skin on two separate occasions today - the sky opened as I was walking to the building for my meeting today, so I sat around for several hours in wet clothing. Dried off while I was there. Then it happened again on my way out, and I had to drive home for over an hour all wet. I've been cold ever since.

Poor Beav - welcome to the world of infants who can't control their bodily functions. :(

VintagePunk said:

Is it warm and sunny there? :drool: Well, not now, but before the sun went down? I envy you. Baseball in the warmth.

I'm okay, thanks. Got soaked to the skin on two separate occasions today - the sky opened as I was walking to the building for my meeting today, so I sat around for several hours in wet clothing. Dried off while I was there. Then it happened again on my way out, and I had to drive home for over an hour all wet. I've been cold ever since.

Poor Beav - welcome to the world of infants who can't control their bodily functions. :(

It's as sunny as where I live, and a tad warmer. I'm spoiled, weather-wise, so coming here means little to me on that front.

Sorry you got rained on.

And now begins time zone fun. 12:38am here, but my body is like "Fool, it's 9:38, we aint going to sleep for at least another 3 hours". And I'm all "Listen up sucka, we gots to get our sleep on now" And my body is up in my grill saying "You'd best step off" and I'm all "I. Um. Ok." And so that's what's going on.

RedrocksU2 said:
Awesome! I've been there once....have fun!

Is the 3 hour dif killing you?

I've been here like 4-5 times, but not since 1989.

Should be a decent trip.

The time zone difference will not bother me unless I do not get to sleep tonight. Otherwise, it's not a big deal to go West to East.

Back
Top Bottom