The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was in the ladies - not sure about the guys.

:lmao: - Could you imagine some clown trying to use that as an incentive?

ETA - I'm thinking of these old guys and their wives when I say this...

funniest part of the article :lol:

Only with regular performance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Inserta Shafteer, one of the researchers. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/fellatio.html

snowbunny00774 said:

That's right - he's not in Ontario any more :shame:

How are all the bitches in Orlando?

Well, so far, no bitches have cued up outside of my hotel room, but, as you need not be told, that's temporary. I'll have a bitch report for you all tomorrow night, after I'm done taking care of bidness.

the rockin edge said:

:tsk: i happen to personally know the bar owners.:tsk:

Where have I heard that story before :tsk:
You gonna get this bar shutdown and the "owners" will lose their liquor licence. You want that on your head? Do you? DO YOU?

the rockin edge said:

i would never, id have them kick you lot out :sexywink:

nutkick.gif

No spoken words said:

Well, so far, no bitches have cued up outside of my hotel room, but, as you need not be told, that's temporary. I'll have a bitch report for you all tomorrow night, after I'm done taking care of bidness.

So reliable : proud: I know you'll deliver!

U2Girl1978 said:

Yo yo yo, Bawston be all up in your shiznit. Look out I'm in the hizzouse!!

:uhoh:

No I'm not on drugs. Honest. :reject:

Every now and then I want to break out like that too - I feel like a fool but it helps destress :yes:

This lot is not going anywhere - ANYWHERE got it :eyebrow:

I ordered pizza. I'm sleepy. I need to use an iron. I'm not good with irons. I need to rehearse a bit of a presentation. I'm pretty good with those. That's all.

No spoken words said:
I ordered pizza. I'm sleepy. I need to use an iron. I'm not good with irons. I need to rehearse a bit of a presentation. I'm pretty good with those. That's all.

put the shower on hot and leave the clothes on a hanger in the bathroom for a bit :up:

I need to be entertained - rehearse it with us :D

2 things - I really like Jaime Pressley :drool:

I really hate Jeff Goldblum and I wish ads for his show would stop coming on before I have a chance to change the channel. ugh

Back
Top Bottom