The Temple Bar: Now at 332 Lafayette St, Greenwich Village

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:
Me too Thora :)

Hi Flybabe

* - I only do individual Hi's every now and then, ask NSW :D

FB, you're lucky indeed, she hardly acknowledges anyone on a singular basis. I sometimes beg her to say "hi" to me but it never works.

mojito lyrics :lol:

the song has nothing to do with mojitos you do realize.:wink:

i changed a few bits...havent had a chance to work on the music. probably wont until sunday.

tell you what, just for you guys i'll post the lyrics in my journal for a few minutes:shifty:

comments appreciated.;)

flybabe said:
I said Hi a minute ago Tre:sexywink:

:up:

Pearl Jam's "ten" = genius

/off topic but so true.:wink:

:shifty:

im sure i'll make some edits to the song when i write the melody, needing to add/take away syllables to fit the music... *overanylizesallofhisownmusic*

:love: it

reminds of stuff I worte a long time ago when I woke up in the middle of dream. Completely different but for some reason reminded me of it - I'll have to dig it out.

I can't wait to hear the finished version. Is it hard to figure out the kind of music etc? :knowsnothingabouttheprocess:

Ok, i decided to take the night off after I finished my paper. my roommates took me to the campus pub, since we never went out for my birthday.

:drunk:

Just a little bit, though :shh:

snowbunny00774 said:
:love: it

reminds of stuff I worte a long time ago when I woke up in the middle of dream. Completely different but for some reason reminded me of it - I'll have to dig it out.

I can't wait to hear the finished version. Is it hard to figure out the kind of music etc? :knowsnothingabouttheprocess:

*starts to feel the vodka* :drool:

thanks! :)

the music can be easy, or it can be a bitch. the first bit is always the hardest, figuring out the chord progressions. after that the melody isnt that hard, and once i have those 2 things set, i record the rhythm guitar & vocals. then figure out everything else i want to add by playing to that recording. fun stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom