The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd totally forgotten about the waitress he'd slept with. I'm cringing just thinking of that storyline.

I think they fucked up Street's character this season, other than the ill-fated Mexico trip. Let's have him sell cars! Let's get him a baby! Ugh.

Dalton said:

Yeah, you should. I didn't watch it for a long time cause I thought the movie was horrible, but I'm impressed.

Its not the wire, but its quality.

Well, nothing is the Wire, so, I'd never use that as a measuring stick.

I guess I expected more from the book. It's so critically acclaimed. Then again, despite my love of sports, I rarely read books about sports, or even books where sports are the backdrop.

I would think that it's a safe bet that I'll watch FNL not too far down the road.

Yes it was, and I definitely have lunch for tomorrow. Went to a place called Yamato for the first time (Maddy had been before). One of those Asian restaurants where they cook tons of food at your table.

Lila64 said:
Yes it was, and I definitely have lunch for tomorrow. Went to a place called Yamato for the first time (Maddy had been before). One of those Asian restaurants where they cook tons of food at your table.

Nice! I've been to restaurants like that before. Good food! :drool:

Last time I went to one of those was in the early 80s, and a coworker took me to Benihana for lunch. I enjoyed watching them cook. It was just SOOOO-oooooo much food! :drool:

:lol:

There's a place like that in Honolulu that we go to whenever we're there - it's called Kobe. It's pretty good.

As lame as it sounds, I'm off to bed. Still not feeling 100%, so to sleep I go.

Goodnight, bar.

I'm personally not a FNL fan ... didn't like the movie nearly as much as others, so never got into the TV show. My 15 year old brother is a big fan of the show.

UberBeaver said:
Cause of weather?

Yes. It began snowing around 11, by which time they'd already made the decision that the forecast called for us leaving early.

The roads are covered in snow now.

Back
Top Bottom