The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phillyfan26 said:

WTF? Your dad is my dad? My dad is The EXCEPTION? :drool: That is awesome. I can't wait to dunk huge on some poor whack ass pansy bitch. And I will get to 15 dunks so I can call out, "GO FUCK YOURSELF [recipient of the 15th dunk]" cause I ain't no weak sauce pussy that stops at 14.

I'm 5'6". THE EXCEPTION is 6'0".

I had the 15th dunk opportunity but thought to myself, "You know what? Fuck Beav" and passed it to the Kid Who Dribbles With His Head Down.

Pfan, do you think you're still growing. I bet you are. You'll catch up to THE EXCEPTION soon. Then it'll be THE EXCEPTION, and THE EXCEPTION, JR. which is kind of ironic, if there are 2 EXCEPTIONS.

1.) Why is Larry King listed as a movie reviewer? I think whenever I see his name as a reviewer on a trailer, I assume the movie sucks, cause the only one that had anything nice to say is Larry King, and he's a douche tool peice of shit.

2.) What was the last movie to not have Marky Mark in it? Casablanca? Jesus, that guy is cinematically ubiquitous.

U2democrat said:
Pfan, do you think you're still growing. I bet you are. You'll catch up to THE EXCEPTION soon. Then it'll be THE EXCEPTION, and THE EXCEPTION, JR. which is kind of ironic, if there are 2 EXCEPTIONS.

1) Yes, I think I'm still growing. I think you know you've officially stopped when you have a full beard. I have whiskers on my chin, so I've still got a few inches in me.

2) I will not be as tall as THE EXCEPTION. I'm going to be more like Mrs. EXCEPTION's brothers, who are 5-8 and 5-9.

3) I consider myself THE AMENDMENT.

U2democrat said:
I don't have anything to record it with!

do you own a cellphone? DO YOU?

You guys are frickin' hilarious! Enjoyed my breaktime catching up. And to THE AMENDMENT, I appreciate being in the top 15 (#4) on the list :hi5:

dunk.gif

Last edited:
Oh my god I'm seriously gonna murder this woman. She's standing right outside my window, having some kind of freakout on her cellphone in another language - can't really tell what it is. She is SO incredibly loud, and I can't concentrate. Several of us have tried knocking on the windows to get her attention, and to get her to move AWAY for god's sakes, but that isn't working.

Gah! :angry: :killintheface:

:lol: Thanks!

She finally heard us knocking on the window, was so shocked, and ran away. Thank god. I don't think I could have taken another minute of her screechy voice. Seriously, though, how rude and stupid do you have to be to stand in front of windows of an office while you're yelling into your phone? Yes, it is a covered area, but common sense would tell you that this is an office building, there are people in these offices. :tsk:

/end rant

Well, that means I actually have to attempt some work now. :wink:

Keep your head in the game.

Focus on what's in front of you and stick to your style of play.

Give it your all out there.

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: Thanks!

She finally heard us knocking on the window, was so shocked, and ran away. Thank god. I don't think I could have taken another minute of her screechy voice. Seriously, though, how rude and stupid do you have to be to stand in front of windows of an office while you're yelling into your phone? Yes, it is a covered area, but common sense would tell you that this is an office building, there are people in these offices. :tsk:

/end rant

Well, that means I actually have to attempt some work now. :wink:

My fave was the co-worker in the breakroom who was yelling at his car repair shop, and told the guy "I AM NOT YELLING....NO, I AM NOT RAISING MY VOICE...NO YOU CALM DOWN!"

That was awesome...:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom