The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just gotta get my head 110% into the game.

Just gotta feel the flow and play in it.

Just gotta keep the team chemistry and play our game.

My dunks will be dedicated to Bar members in this order:

1. NSFW
2. U2Dem
3. Unico
4. Dalton
5. Lila
6. Drea
7. Thora
8. VP
9. TRE
10. BoMac
11. Regg
12. Kaf
13. LeMel
14. Cori
GFY. Beav

phillyfan26 said:

1. NSFW
2. U2Dem
3. Unico
4. Dalton
5. Lila
6. Drea
7. Thora
8. VP
9. TRE
10. BoMac
11. Regg
12. Kaf
13. LeMel
14. Cori
GFY. Beav

I hope when you do #15 you yell, "GO FUCK YOURSELF" to the guy playing D on you. That's a great way to end a game.

UberBeaver said:

I hope when you do #15 you yell, "GO FUCK YOURSELF" to the guy playing D on you. That's a great way to end a game.

That would be great.

I once saw a guy dunk on someone, and as he did, he yelled the defender's last name. I thought that was awesome.

That can work against you, though. My dad, in his senior year championship game in Philly, had a guy who dunked on him on the first play, and yelled his name at him.

My dad put up 36 and won by 15.

phillyfan26 said:
That can work against you, though. My dad, in his senior year championship game in Philly, had a guy who dunked on him on the first play, and yelled his name at him.

My dad put up 36 and won by 15.

But your Dad, like his son, was a fucking unstoppable beast. A juggernaut, a product of mid-20th century genetic engineering. He is THE EXCEPTION. That was his Philly nick-name, actually. There's more to your Dad than you'll ever know, Danimal.

phillyfan26 said:

1. NSFW
2. U2Dem
3. Unico
4. Dalton
5. Lila
6. Drea
7. Thora
8. VP
9. TRE
10. BoMac
11. Regg
12. Kaf
13. LeMel
14. Cori
GFY. Beav

Oh snap! Number 4?!?!?! Thanks little buddy.

Can I request a double clutch? Then hang a little bit ... oh and of course, I need you to yell out "I'm ridiculously good at ping pong."

I'm assuming this "dunk" you speak of is a basketball thing. It doesn't matter - I am honored to be included on your list of dunking dedications. :wink:

I'm wiped. We had a 6-hour choir rehearsal today, prepping for a March 1 concert - we had a shorter rehearsal time before the concert this year.

I sang hard. My voice is spent. But damn, I know my music well. I love singing. Even if it's music I don't like - wind me up and let me go, I'll sing my ass off.

My ass fell off, so I picked it up, brushed it off, and wore it as a hat the rest of the rehearsal.

UberBeaver said:

I think it'd be great if pfan fouled out and when the ref tossed him he'd say, "Why'm I out, Mike?"

I could see PFan getting ejected for picking up two technical fouls. It's not even a stretch.

That "Why'm I out Mike" line is eternally PFan's now, though, ever since he used it for the first time on this site.

Back
Top Bottom