The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:
I know that this site has lots of crazy threads, just rife with comedy, but this is my favorite lately:

Thread:

Confirmed track names?

Come on, this is just too fucking rich.

I know! That had me cracking up! :lmao:

No spoken words said:

Agreed.

I watched some college hoops tonight, Purdue at Wisconsin, on an absolutely amazingly programmed Network. :)

I wonder which network and why it's so well programmed? :hmm:

Drea said:
*snerks at pfan's new title*

I've actually had that for a few days, but I change my title almost as much as my socks, so people don't usually notice them. :wink:

No spoken words said:
How often do you find yourself wearing your business socks?

Well, in my line of work, it's business time most of the time, so I find myself in business socks a tremendous amount of the time.

P.S.: Jeannieco embarasses Obama supporters everywhere. Warrants mentioning.

Then again, she is the same person who legendarily started a thread asking if the Bono was on the plane Cory Lidle crashed in New York.

I'm tempted to. I originally thought you were joking/making it up as an exxageration poking fun at PLEBA. Breaking the long known rule, "Never doubt anything that happens in PLEBA."

I enjoyed how someone in that thread got pissed off that people were trying to respect Bono by e-mailing as opposed to posting ("We've done this before. What's happened to this place?" or something along those lines.)

Now I definitely want to post in there.

Morning/afternoon, bar.

Went to the dr this morning, and all is under control. I'll have to go back again on Tuesday if things get worse, but I'm hoping the antibiotics, etc. I have now will do the trick.

There are specific members of PLEBA I really like, and specific members I really dislike. The ones I dislike are the ones I want to see fly off the deep end.

Back
Top Bottom