The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMelon said:

I would love to do something like that. Only another year of school left...perhaps it would be a good idea to do a bit of traveling afterwards. :drool:

Definitely do it if you get the chance! It's so worth it!

I went on an exhange with my university to Ireland, and it was a phenomneal experience. While I was there, I got a chance to go to many other countries.

I highly recommend travelling, especially while you're still young.

I'd love to go again sometime. :drool:

:wink: I don't think it would be time any better spent here. I'll probably travel for a month or so, then get a job for some saving money and a little work experience once I get back, and then start looking for a college to settle at.

I don't get paid taxable income, thank God. Both of my jobs aren't taxed, just "tip" checks from my employers.

phillyfan26 said:
I don't get paid taxable income, thank God. Both of my jobs aren't taxed, just "tip" checks from my employers.

You mean a % of $$$ taken in from the women you sleep with, doled out to you by your pimps.

I wish I could do my taxes this weekend and get it over with but I'm still waiting on a W2 from my earlier job! :mad:

No spoken words said:
You mean a % of $$$ taken in from the women you sleep with, doled out to you by your pimps.

Naturally. Hence, the shit that went down last night. No trouble with the po-leeese so it's all alright. For now. Sheeeeet.

All discussions of my pimp lifestyle aside, my crazy night last night did include cops, parking lot fights, and Rock Band. But mostly Rock Band.

Ah Rock Band. I want to try that so badly.

My stomach sucks. Whenever I get really excited my stomach gets upset. Well right now I'm REALLY excited and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Blah.

It was my first time playing Rock Band. I was mostly the singer (to mixed results: each song seemed to have a different key, and it was a matter of how long it took me to find the key) and bass guitarist. Still want a shot at the drums.

It's got guitar, bass (using a second guitar), vocals, and drums.

It's harder to sing songs you've never heard before cause the key's so hard to do.

I sang for a perfect score on Dani California. Warrants mentioning.

:hyper:

So in about a half hour I leave for downtown to join 6,000 Virginia Democrats and a media frenzy. According to the Washington Post, Clinton is to speak at 8:30 and Obama 2 hours later :huh: It's going to be a laaaaaaaaate night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom